EBOLA

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Oct 17, 2014 at 9:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has Pfizer donated to this cause?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not unless a bunch of homosexuals or minorities start to get it. Then look for massive donations.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now THAT is funny!!! You know Pfizer well. BTW-LBGT meeting next Tuesday.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You mean wonderful Pfizer doesn't have the cure !
    Or try to buy it?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You don't have to remind me of that as I get reminders from Pfizer regularly. Whether its LBGT or illegal immigrants, Pfizer loves to support! The best example was the Pfizer 365 story of the gay Pfizer employee who wanted his illegal same sex lover to become legalized. So Pfizer hired legal help for him to keep his illegal gay lover in the US. It was a Pfizer wet dream, gays and illegals all wrapped in one!!!!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A happy employee is a productive employee!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Follow the Money. B

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

when can we expect conservative gun totin' whities to be able to have a group that gets contributions?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With Pfizer, try NEVER!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The group for conservative gun totin' white extremists is the Tea Party, our version of the Taliban. They don't need any more contributions as they are so well funded by billionaires like the Koch brothers......

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, the Tea Party is just like the Taliban. You are psychotic. Also, don't let facts get in the way of your psychosis. The Dems with their fundraiser in chief Obama and his loony Hollywood goons have out-raised the GOP. Typical Demorat psychotic idiot.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

'Psychotic idiot' - brilliant commentary............the vitriol spewed by conservatives always amazes me........what's the last book you've read not written by Beck, Hannity or coulter? But I would opine you think America is exceptional and no room for improvement....