Warmer Woes

Discussion in 'Cardinal Health' started by Anonymous, Jul 21, 2014 at 4:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Since when did we start charging for wipe warmers? Is this Roswell's way of making a quick buck?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HA, always had charged for it then decided with new product we would throw in the warmer on contract, and now back to square one. Whats old is new again or something like that. Don't look behind the curtain, the Great OZ is naked!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The damn things should be free. They're terrible warmers - aesthetically AND practically. Honestly, the whole product line is crap. Roswell created the damn things to compete with Medline on price instead of making a product that was superior in quality. My clinicians (despite that fact that they are sometimes stingy) will often pay a bit extra for better quality. Clearly Robert A. didn't get the memo. The cloths don't have a lot of solution, they're not as thick or durable as other cloths on the market and we even have a SKU with BZK which many of my clinicians won't even look at. We definitely could have made a less crappy product that was a few pennies extra and still given Medline a run for its money. But instead were stuck playing the price game. Mark my words folks, when the whole pay for performance concept hits full sail in a couple years, all the price-competing companies who have reduced quality to drive down costs will be left in the dust. Quality is the future. No doubt about it.