GREAT MEETING!!

Discussion in 'Cephalon' started by Anonymous, Mar 15, 2012 at 9:21 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Finally we are moving in the right direction! I don't know why, how or where but Matt finally got a clue.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He didnt!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought the meeting brought the energy we were looking for. The company is still in chaotic transition, but some direction was given and I think they are getting their act together. Oncology seems to be well on its way. Hope the other areas are experiencing the same.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It was a good meeting. Better than we had before. I personally believe Teva is a better, brighter organization than Cephalon and is focused on the future. But to think that Matt was the reason for change cannot be further from the truth. His inexperience and lack of confidence is still evident. I think Mark is solid with experience and the future of Oncology, not Matt.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Someone should give Matt a clue where the new model is!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you freakin kidding? Mark can hardly spell oncology. He is a clone of Matt, a pure cheerleader for upper management and a friend of Larry. The lack of territory sales quotas and this senior leadership is a recipe for failure.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Word!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you Women's Health sales person! You and your primary care counter parts are brilliant.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great Meeting = BB Hook-up