UPCOMING PAY RAISES

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Mar 27, 2009 at 10:19 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone remember what % increase you get after Phase VI?

Completed phase VI last fall and expecting pay raise but can't find what it is on HR Source.

Thanks

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's because there is no pay raise for completing phase 6.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Used to be 7% after 1) your 18 month service anniversary and 2) successful completion of Phase VI. The increase didn't come when you finished phase 6 classes. New career ladder schedules are in the works.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a great 2008. Finished taxes and had an income of $145,000. Damn. This is great. I work about 5 hours a day,fewer on Friday and win those silly awards yearly. I can't imagine a better job. To be good at what you do and get paid for it is such a good feeling. I don't get the negative posts regarding this industry. What a beautiful life!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

5 hours a day!!!.... Frickin Work-A-Holic.

I do the same with 3 hours!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Salaries will remain frozen until morale improves.

Jeff K.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great day. Got lots of sigs this a.m. and did a big lunch for a big group.Lots of sigs at lunch.Ordered extra for my family. Dinner is taken of for tonight.Home by 1:30. What a great job! Definitely will have Friday off or at most work 2 hours in a.m. This has got to be the best job in the world. Add those silly yearly awards and I earn much more than those PCP's I call on. Guess I found my calling. Great looks and natural selling talents with an award winning personality have got me far in this industry.LOVE IT!!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard yesterday that we top performing reps are due a fairly big bonus at year end. I thought those silly yearly awards were worth just a bit more in my take home but apparently they are going to be worth quite a bit more. This industry is great. I never dreamed I could make this much and get bonuses on top of it all. Love.Love.Love my career!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

its 6%

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your enthusiasm is infectious. Thanks to your inspiring words, I am now determined to make my mark in the collections industry, ah, collecting signatures industry, I mean. LOL

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I figured what they pay me per signature is far more than any sports legend could ever hope for charging. I get those sigs but the docs love to see me as well. We talk small talk than I hit them with some subtle sales points and ask ever so kindly for a few scripts. My numbers are award winning every year.I worked maybe 4 hours tops yesterday.One doc thought we made $70,000 tops.I didn't have the heart to tell him my pay is more than double that and than add on the benefits.What a great job!!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you remember to fill up your wife's car with the pfizer gas card???

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would I do that? I make quite a good living without doing that. I order large trays which saves the company money per doctor. The places I order from appreciate my business and always give me extra so to maintain my loyalty. I come in under budget every month and get letters thanking me for doing so. I get more work in than most and my results show it. I make the company more money than most and in turn I win those silly yearly awards and bonuses. Putting Pfizer gas in my husband's Lexus would not be right.I have to pick up a luncheon soon. Lasagna tonight with French Onion and Crab Bisque soup. The family will love it. If the weather holds out my son has a tennis match at 3:30 which I will not miss. I have not missed a sporting event or school function,well,EVER!!! I love this job. Go Pfizer!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So you steal wages and he steals gas and food. What's the difference??

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why do you think I steal wages? I am paid to move a product and I do it better than most. I do not clock in and clock out. I am not paid by the hour. I am paid for performance and results. Apparently I am talented enough to do this working a few hours a day and less on Fridays. I am a top producer and am rewarded well for this. You are just jealous of my success.I am one of the best reps out here and Pfizer knows it. I love my job. Paid well? You bet. And I am worth every dollar.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you're a "top performer" for more than 1 year there are other factors in play beyond your selling skills. We all know the reporting issues and data integrity disasters that make it nearly impossible for most reps to make decent numbers repeatedly. Also beware of your future job security because we all know many "top performers" were cut in the last wave, many who probably worked a lot harder and took their careers much more seriously than you seem to.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Didn't get home until 2:15 today. I know I have to put in some of these long days in order to get Fridays off but these long days do seem so long. Great lunch today. The docs were engaging in conversation and committed to using even more of our products. I really only had to do a soft close. This quarter will be strong as usual. I love this job!!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I didn't get home until just after 3 today. I doubt I will work much if at all on Friday. I too love this job. Great hours and pay.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Slept to 9 this morning after getting kids off to school. Ordered a lunch to be delivered to a high prescriber office today. I will stop by for a little chat with my docs at lunch. They always like to see me. Family will have salad,a Mexican food sampling and the best cake dessert ever.I have parent-teacher conferences in an hour and the kids have late afternoon games I will attend after an early afternoon tennis lesson and workout. I love this job. As my daughter says,"Mom,your job rocks." I love Pfizer!!!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well Friday was a GREAT day! I worked 1 1/2 hours and got 6 sigs and lots of commitments to use my products. My numbers are really good and going up. My daughter was right. This job ROCKS!!!!