Oncology Re-Org Announcements at L Force POA

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Apr 15, 2013 at 7:26 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So we know we have a webex the week before, and the managers are staying now through Thursday night to review/evaluate/develop--who knows--the new Oncology field structure. Are we expanding? shrinking? More DMs? More OKAMs? More portfolio reps? I could sure handle having my geography cut back a bit--the travel is a pain with a family--but the money is right.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are you talking about??

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Guessing they will be changing some of the district alignments and probably back filling a few of the portfolio territories in preparation for the launch of the breast drug. Pure speculation, but they are definitely set on doing something. Hopefully not too much expansion

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh boy. Sounds exciting. Unless its layoffs, of course.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously--in the know. We will be EXPANDING. Two new districts, 20 new rep positions. We will backfill all the vacant territories that have now become portfolio territories. 4 new KAM positions. Should be interesting. Hire dates for all new territories/districts/etc. is 9/1/2013. HQ anticipates serious postings from PC and will interview starting on 6/1/2013.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the info. just w question about the two new Districts, why would they do this when we have at least 4 Districts with 7 or less reps? why not expand geography instead of head count?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this the big announcement for scbu webex Live from Rome?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There will be a flood of IS applicants over PC. Trust me.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

don't foget the tidal wave of vaccine reps freaking out from the Merck Tsunami who chased them out of primary care offices and into hospitals for the stop-drop-and roll the IS rep drill.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because that makes too much sense

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Almost Dead On!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How do you know this? I am in vaccine. I would love to post for this position!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

new positions are effective 10/1/2013. a couple of more districts, quite a few more OKAMs--they will now have two teams. Going from 3 RDs to 2. adding maybe 20-30 reps between now and the end of July. DMs will see the maps/finalize changes next Thursday after POA--all that is according to my DM who was on the call.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is Andy your DM?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Predictions on who will be leading the two Regions??

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Adolph