RIP: Former Pfizer manager and rep Kelley LeSueur of Lubbock, TX

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Jul 31, 2013 at 10:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So sad to hear. At least she won't have to worry anymore like the rest of us mortals.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is anyone comfortable sharing the cause of death? I am not trying to be morbid, but when younger people die and it is not listed in the obituary, I am always curious.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kelly was found after being hit by a car in his alley, he suffered brain trauma and underwent surgery and put on life support, in which the family decided to take him off due to no brain activity. Keep his daughters in your prayers.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So sad. 'sorry to hear. Can you provide the donation contribution info for family?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A scholarship fund has been established for MaKenna and Addison at First Bank and Trust.
    The LeSueur Scholarship Fund
    First Bank and Trust
    9816 Slide Road, Lubbock, TX 79424
    Attn: Drew Anderson

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When did he get released from Pfizer?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kelley's house has a driveway, not an alley? Had he moved from 111th?
    You said "HIS ALLEY."

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sad to hear, I knew him back in the day.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Steven Kelley Lesueur,

I grew up a friend of Kelley's. We frequented a lot of church functions as well as camps. Kelley was one of the happiest guys I have ever met. Later we shared a house in Abilene after he graduated. He endured a lot of kind ribbing and he dealt his own brand of humor. I only wish I would have maintained the friendship. Let this be a warning. None of us are getting younger. The phone and the internet are cheap means of staying in touch.

Larry, Mike and Suzanne I am sorry for your loss.

JLB