Lamberto 3rd highest paid pharma CEO

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by Anonymous, Jul 13, 2014 at 10:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Total Compensation: $20.85 million for 2013. Is he worth it?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My bonus was $16k.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Poor performance

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who would you have ahead of him

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Of course he's not worth it. If he fell dead tomorrow, BMS would just keep on going.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Plus his helicopter and net jet perks. Not bad

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Give the guy a break. He uses the helicopter to fucus. Seriously, he seems a bit overpaid. The pipeline is empty, recent launches disappointing, wasted 2 billion on Inhibitex and lost money on amylin acquisition.

He must have pictures

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its the good old boy club he belongs to with the board and wall st

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And every morning YOU get into your company car at the time YOU deem appropriate, filled with company gas, equipped with your company AMX card, knowing if you get into an accident you have company health insurance and car insurance. Lunch will probably be on the AMX card because you ate lunch with some physicians that you "cannot see". And......getting a hundred grand salary with that SMALL bonus.

Try comparing this with what your neighbor gets next door.....He's probably saying the same thing about you.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

$30 million vs $100k is a big difference dumbass

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

great response and spot on.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get back to work Lamberto!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That wasn't a great response at all and you are ignorant to agree with it. Yes, it's all relative. I for one and grateful for my job, but I feel I work very hard for what I receive in pay. I don't think it is out of line for the pressures we have and the work we do. I do, however, feel 20 million plus is a ridiculous salary for anyone. There could be nothing you could say that would justify someone getting paid that ridiculous sum of money.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"nothing you could say that would justify someone getting paid that ridiculous sum of money." Spoken like a true liberal. We live in a capitalist country---people get paid what the market can bear.

"for the pressures we have and the work we do" -- Give me a break

Lamberto is a jerk but so are one or more people in your district making more than you. Talk to your boss about "income inequality".

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone posting here would take the money and run, just like Lamberto. He's not worth it, but take the money and run!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lamberto is an inspiring leader who sets a standard that we all strive to reach. Clearly for some these standards are out of reach. We understand your frustration and acknowledge that your negative comments reflect your own personal failures.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is indeed an inspiration, to millions of illegal immigrants. You too can be the CEO of a multi-billion dollar US corporation, even if you can't speak English!! Just fuckus, fuckus, fuckus!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Worth every penny!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

underpaid and he gets laid ! maybe if you tried that you would feel better about your own life