Eliquis the real story?

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by Anonymous, Aug 29, 2014 at 1:27 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know what the real story is about Eliquis? Is it going to be sold to Pfizer or will BMS keep its share? Please post only facts and not speculation. If you don't know for sure then please fully disclose. I need to know for sure in order to plan for future.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As long as I have been with BMS I have always had more then one drug in the bag. Now yes multiple indications are nice, but to support two sales teams Pfizer and BMS not sure if it makes alot of sense to have a Cardiovascular sales team with one drug. It was even iffy when Plavix was the only drug in the bag at the end of its life of course. Sell Eliquis don't sell Eliquis it is ok, but please try and get at least one more productive drug for this BMS sales team. Plus it does get really boring for a rep pitching the same drug, day after day after week after year with virtually the same old message. Good luck to all. alot of great people in sales at BMS.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everything on this board is opinion and speculation so your post is useless. Anyone posting anything about the future of eliquis is pure speculation

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This all will revolve around Lamberto's Comp package for 2015. If he needs to sell something to hit EPS targets he will. The smart money is on Eliquis > Pfizer. Wait and see.