Airwatch on iPad

Discussion in 'Janssen' started by Anonymous, Dec 3, 2012 at 7:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone else have Airwatch on their ipad? Looks like it can track where you are at anytime. This is getting crazy. Nothing like watching over us all the time.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just turn off the wifi and the "locate my ipad" app.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Airplane mode

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good luck with airplane mode. Big brother will sooner or later notice you are off the grid and ask why, even though they already know. Want to see something really scary? Google "air watch screen shot" They can pull up a map with your travel on it, complete with SPEEDS during travel, times spent at each stop, etc etc. it is wild. God help us all.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Turning off Wi-Fi only turns it off so that your iPad doesn't link. Does NOT turn off the Blue Dot that is following your device 24/7.

Only important if you're not putting up decent numbers and/or not working from 9-5.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol, ok then I guess we are all safe and have nothing to worry about.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heee - so not the case.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you know where your reps are? :)

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Try Settings, Privacy, Location Services - Off

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If they are paying for the subscription that tracks, the program will also report any periods of time that it is not able to "phone home." That will technically keep your iPad from being tracked but will put you on lists you don't want to be on.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i threw my I pad in the bath with calgon lavender beads let that airwatch soak long and sliky

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just tag us all with a tracking chip during orientation, save money on the ipad! O wait that will violate the credo statement, about employee treatment ... never mind.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sigh. airwatch on the ipad? what next???

the dingbats at home office who once spent some time in the field should know that 'tracking' people is so bogus. there is some down time between appts. no one can possibly sell 100% of the time each and every single day.

BTW, there is lots of down time with home office and product managers and the like. Are they working non-stop? NO. Someone put an airwatch on their computer and let's track the baloney they spend time on! and let's make sure that lunch isn't longer than it should be. ban birthday cake. the list is endless.

or better yet - put a blocker up that blocks text messaging on their cell phone and watch them go nuts! maybe they will have time to get some decent strategy out to the field. those bums don't bring in a dime of revenue.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tracking is done when there's a question about the Rep's work habits.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

question the work habits of lazy in-house! pass the birthday cake. is it time for lunch yet? zzzz. think i will surf the net some more ...

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You taco-tray-delivery people all need to be tracked. You are overpaid and underworked. read the Astra Zeneca "243 Guy" posts. is this you????

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i use the I pad to dice and splice my veggies

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If this company or any other, spends their time tracking your every move with the the kind of software being discussed, regardless of your productivity, why worry about it? Is it really the kind of company you'd want to work for in the first place? I'd be gone in two seconds if I thought they were doing this to me.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are right, but unfortunately we all build our lives based on this income level. We become slaves to this job, willing to accept bullshit knowing full well there are thousands who would line up to take your job. Catch 22.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm not going to dwell in fear knowing that the ever omnipotent JnJ god is watching my every move. If you know you're doing your job well why get freaky paranoid?

On the other hand, I did turn off my airwatch location services ;-)