Base pay, commission for Prolastin?

Discussion in 'Grifols USA' started by Anonymous, Dec 29, 2013 at 10:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have seen some openings for prolastin due to an expansion and am trying to figure out whether to pursue it or not. Can anyone shed some light on the average base pay for someone who already makes around $125K with 10+ years in the industry? And what about bonuses? What is the targeted payout per year and do most reps make that or not?

I've already read many of the other posts (mainly negative) regarding culture, etc. but couldn't find anything informative on pay… serious responses greatly appreciated.

TIA!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Base around 100k, comm $34K, as always about 50 - 75 % of reps make 34k some greater.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you for the info; much appreciated!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have they begun interviewing? I submitted my resume but have not heard anything yet.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had a phone screen and still waiting to hear about the next step. I would really appreciate any feedback from someone currently selling Prolastin-C and what you think about losing half your territory and half your potential patients, calling on primary care now, and the potential to hit new starts for bonus( and keeping your job it sounds), the large territory,,,,anything...thanks

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Calling on PC doctors for Alpha-1 will be a total waste of time. Grifols, like all companies that sell a product for this rare disease state, is grasping at straws.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hey c'mon, look at the brightside. all the office personnel will get one more free lunch. Besides, the rep wont see the doc anyway. just more wasted time and money for the rep and the company. but hey, you can fudge the call numbers. things are looking up for Grifols. welcome to BIG PHARMA!!!!!!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I posted my resume a while ago and have not heard anything. Anybody else?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You, my friend, are very fortunate.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anything to say about the interviews today?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You mean today in Atlanta?! Offered!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Congratulations. I suggest you begin looking for your next job immediately after completion of training. Trying to find alpha 1 patients is almost like looking for bigfoot.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then I'll be millionaire off Alpha 1 and finding Bigfoot!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Congrats! What salary did they offer you? I too was in ATL.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks. $85k for base. Did you not get an offer?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's great. Mine its coming Tuesday. What about start date, car, vacation?

Thanks & congrats again.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why Tues? What area? Did you meet with M Cross? Mar 4 start date. Not sure about car. Current reps have Ford Edges.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good luck with that.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

$85? Ouch, that was the lowest of the range. I'm sure you'll make it up in bonus, right?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many Alpha-1 patients have you found so far? I have gotten zip in my territory.