New job opportunities!!!!

Discussion in 'Cadence Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Jul 31, 2014 at 6:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As we have all discussed amongst ourselves, it is time to leave. I know many are already interviewing. Mallinckrodt has invested NOTHING into the hospital sales team to make them want to stay. Like one other poster had put it, we start the month of August with $2000 less a year in our pay thanks for taking away our phone package.
    KT went to Celgene. In terms of openings, there are four great openings there which include two district sales manager positions in Dallas and Orlando and two Sales positions in Chicago and Atlanta. Celgene's benefits and how they treat their employees are top notch. In addition, their products are great. These are wonderful opportunities.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amgen is now starting a Cardiovascular Sales Force for a new blockbuster drug this fall. They will be targeting reps with cardiovascular experience. They specifically are interested in People that worked for Scios with Recombinant tech experience. Expect aggressive and competitive 6 figure bases and strong BONUS plan. CURRENTLY RIGHT NOW they are looking to immediately hire DBM's.

Here are current DBM territories Amgen is looking to hire immediately:
    Alabama
    Virginia
    Atlanta
    Detroit
    Indianapolis
    New Orleans
    Charlotte
    Columbia, SC
    Tampa
    Pittsburgh
    Houston
    Dallas
    Newark
    San Antonio

The DBM positions will be hired first and then they will be asked to build their districts with reps with strong hospital Cadiovascular experience. If you are not familiar with Amgen. Their benefits are UNMATCHED. These include 5 weeks vacation, the week of July 4th COMPANY SHUTDOWN, Christmas Week COMPANY SHUTDOWN, several company paid holidays, great benefits including $650 a year for health club memberships, all top of the line leather interior company cars. The list goes on and on. They also have the best 401k match in the industry. In addition, EVERY employee is given the best equipment in the industry. This includes top of the line laptop, ipad, their OWN LCD projector so they don't have to share with anyone, extra large screen monitor etc.

Does MALLINCKRODT offer any of this to their hospital sales force? NO

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Current openings in Oncology Sales at AMGEN: Looking to hire right away
    Austin
    Dayton, OH
    Colorado
    Wyoming
    South Texas
    Tampa
    Austin
    New Orleans
    Bethesda, MD
    Hershey, PA

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MB is looking to fill a MSL position Cambridge, MA for Aegerion

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm not sure if everyone caught wind of this, but GENZYME is starting an awesome MS sales division. Your title is Area Business Manager.

I am on my second interview and can tell you their pay is better and they have very good benefits. They are currently looking and interviewing for:

Cleveland
    Cincinnati
    Columbus
    Raleigh
    Charlotte
    Mobile, AL
    Denver
    Boston
    Washington DC
    Baltimore
    Fort Wayne
    Omaha, NE
    Pittsburgh N
    Pittsburgh S
    Manhattan
    Long Island
    Rochester
    Milwaukee
    Philadelphia south
    Chicago N
    Chicago S
    Peoria, IL
    Kansas City
    Miami
    Orlando
    Virginia beach
    Seattle
    Detroit S
    Boston N
    San Francisco
    Grand Rapids
    Salt Lake City
    Flint, MI
    Des. Moines
    Jacksonville, FL
    Nashville
    Reading, PA
    Lexington, KY
    Minneapolis
    Dallas
    Houston
    Las Vegas
    Little Rock
    Albuquerque
    Tampa
    Oklahoma
    Hartford
    Edison, NJ
    Scranton, PA
    Newark, NJ
    Columbia, SC
    Detroit
    Atlanta
    Indianapolis
    Billings
    Phoenix
    Portland
    Sacramento
    St, Louis
    Fargo, ND

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There's a great sales position opening ironically in St. Louis. Biogen Idec.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Allergen has posted several new positions in neuroscience and eye. They have also purchased Skinmedica and there are openings if you have experience calling on plastic surgeons.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Alkermes is currently hiring a bunch of DBM's across the United States and then will be hiring reps

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL I just went on my first interview with Genzyme. I really want the job.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am interviewing with AbbVie. Just was told I was going on the second wave earlier this week. I know there are about 15 other sales positions that they are filling. Loved the manager and they seem like they are going to be very competitive with pay and benefits.

Who isn't interviewing is the question? Everyone in my district is interviewing. Not sure, but if think my DBM is interviewing right now as he can't stand SR. Just have a strong feeling about it.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just finished my first interview with Valeant. They are incredible and have a great eye care division with several openings. I was told by the recruiter that the average bias is about 125k and they have a great bonus plan.

Here are some of the openings and they are interviewing now
    Houston
    Omaha
    Rapid city
    Honolulu
    Miami
    Portland
    San Diego
    Roanoke
    Orlando
    Boston
    San Francisco
    Long Island
    Sacramento
    Columbus
    Long beach
    Atlanta
    Sacramento
    Cleveland
    Oakland
    Indianapolis

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just interviews with Amgen! I can't believe the difference between Mallinckrodt and Amgen when I was told about the benefits. I am so out of here!!!!!!!!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is it me or does the communication suck around here?????? Why would anyone stay here? Sub par benefits. It's fu*ked up that we get like 20 bucks for internet. I mean really? Have to carry two phones. I mean really? No communication at all. This company has no integrity and SO CHEAP. Sometimes the little things mean a lot. Goodbye Mallinckrodt Goodbye

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My manager at least had the balls to tell me he was interviewing. He will be gone in no time. Came home to my wife and she couldn't believe my boss told me. I said "honey, you have no idea how horrible it is here now"

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks to all for posting the job opportunities. I'm working with a recruiter now with Shire. I may just switch to device.

They raise the price and just leave us out to hang and dry. I feel under-appreciated that's for sure

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is your company known for in the area of pharmaceuticals? Oh, we are the number 1 manufacturer of NARCOTICS and we are very proud of that. I love working for a company that holds that honorable record!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't forget about Theravance Biopharma. They will be hiring this fall. RSL plans on making the working environment really great.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A bad sign about a company is when they don't tell their reps shit. We have extremely weak leaders that are not fighting for us at all.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm in the final interview for nestle nutrition. I have to say I have never gone through such a professional process. I have been treated with such a great amount of respect and I love their products and what they stand for. If you like calling on OB/GYN, there are a few other positions open. I've asked several of my OB/Gyn's about them and they have all said "go for it." From what information I have gotten so far, the employment package is very good and I also will get a opportunity to sell something I am passionate about.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think we can all agree that it is important to get out before we have to go to the national meeting. Yuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!