Micheal Hilton

Discussion in 'Acorda Therapeutics' started by Anonymous, Aug 27, 2014 at 1:41 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where is the red faced one?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still up J.L.'s butt hole

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Old Sally took both of them out years ago. Ride Sally ride...Of course she had help form RC. Yah the good old days...can you say GOB??? Where are they now?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just remember Mike Hilton as being a very angry short man. Is this the same guys you are talking about?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I remember the GOB. They are all hurting. I've renamed them the DOB for dead old boys.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Remember Sully that dult wonder if he ever went back to high school for his degree?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sully got his GED and RC was good with that.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can say what you want about these guys, but the days when we were under their leadership were the best days. These guys worked hard, supported and defended their people to the death, and rewarded us very well for our hard work and accomplishments. What about now? Huh? What about today? Our leaders are horrible and don't care about us or anyone but themselves and look to blame others for their mistakes. Culture today? Horrible. Sometimes the grass is always greener on the other side, until you get to the other side.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As someone who had worked for and with them agree to above post

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why didn't you follow them out of Acorda? Oh because they all were out of work. Hilton was out for 5 yrs because R C black balled him. Now they all live in Buffalo freezing their asses off.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MH was not out of work for 5 years. stop the lies and slander. ridiculous. ill take JL and MH any day over LS and KC. Our current leadership is a joke, and you know its true. LS hires her buddies like she gets paid a bonus on it and KC is just ineffective. JL had his buddies but ANYONE who worked hard under his leadership got rewarded very well and recognized.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

he was an idiot!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MH was always a JL wanta be. Not much substance but great at taking JL"s orders. Stand at attention Micheael.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

right. taking orders from your boss. isn't that what we all do? and don't give me some shit about collaborating with your boss because that definitely doesn't happen here. here, you do as you're told, do it well, and then get shit on or blamed for shit that wasn't your fault. that was not the case with JL and MH. on the flip side, if you messed up, they let you know you did.....big time. whats wrong with transparency, accountability, and honesty?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That crew was anything but honest...they belong behind bars!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your right Hilton has been out of work for 6 years not 5. Some people need to get their facts straight.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The biggest dolt of them all was Edsel, I mean FN. Guy was a total lummox buffoon. Another one tof the gobn.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GED=Good Enough Dude

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

impressive. still talking about MH. unreal. i guess he really had an effect on you. why is it you can't move on from this? obsession is what it seems like. actually at this point it is obsession. loser.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's obviously the same poster for years. Who says dolt. Lol you must if been ignored and / or left out of the boys club. Sorry. Welcome to reality. Get over it.