Aegerion CEO has with Wolf of Wall Street Sex-Swap

Discussion in 'Aegerion Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Oct 29, 2014 at 10:04 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not to mention some blow to go along with it...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Blow...below the waist & above the neck. Click to read the whole court filing & complaint. Better than 50 Shades of Grey. https://www.scribd.com/mobile/doc/244608743

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You spread your comments evenly throughout the day and no one bites. Go away.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

50 Shades of Beer...

In the affidavit, she detailed a night in the spring of 2012 at the Ritz Carlton Hotel in Massachusetts where a group was allegedly drinking and using cocaine. She alleges that Beer and his girlfriend came back to her and Sage's room.

She claims that each pair began having sex in their respective beds. She also alleges that Beer suggested that they switch partners. She also alleges that she had sexual contact with Beer's girlfriend, while the two men watched.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Assume the men hooked up afterwards. Sausagefest!!! Can picture a mano-a-mano prostate massage

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sage had anal sex with Christina, a paragraph prelude into sex with Marc, so did Marc have anal sex that night? And with whom or how many?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone is reading this Marc! It's not going away, but you likely are, once the board reacts under pressure of the stock plunges you P-O-S!

“All the top Wall Street and hedge-fund guys are talking about it," a Wall Street source told The New York Post. "They are all emailing it to each other.

“It is a complete bombshell and a shocking and wild read. It's just irresistible."

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Marc,

Did you sign the affidavit yet that you've never "had sex with that woman"?

I notice your carefully crafted statement that you "do not use illegal substances." But you are talking in the present, we want to know the past. Did you blow with Sage and Christina??

This story is not going away, Swinger.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

a rare condition of Familial Hyperfucolemia.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't wait for the movie to be made. Jonah Hill could play Marc.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So what.... He isn't married. Also let's totally believe a mother who drives drunk with her children in the car. I smell desperation!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One vindictive person is journaling above. Sucks not getting the job, huh? Or did you and you couldn't cut it? Either way you sound pathetically obsessed and should move to a paper diary then everyone who cares about your opinion will be able to read it.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wall Street Cares...

http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=AEGR

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you have a paper diary? Or do you just roll cocaine with it?

If you don't like to read, then get the fuc-out!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ur right, he isn't married. His wife died suddenly and left him to raise two beautiful young daughters who needed a fatherand stable home. What u see is what "having so much power" can do to a person's mind, creating a sense of "noone is going to judge me but me and i say i'm ok". Hey Marco Polo, if u want to prove u didnt do cocaine, them give a hair sample! Oops! There u go! Or u can stay the sorry (ugly if u ask me) person u r, take ur juxtapud and get that asshole lubed up real good boy!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was this captured on video? Want to see all the juicyness. Assume the men are uncut

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The stock will never rebound. Thanks so much!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

recent scandal aside, how can the board be supportive of an 80% drop in the stock's value this year coupled with the sell-off from upper management when it was near the top of it's 52 week high?