Rockwell Medical

Discussion in 'Biotech Startups' started by Anonymous, Nov 7, 2014 at 5:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Say hello to the new way to deliver iron to dialysis patients, thank you Rockwell Medical.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amazing company, love the Baxter affiliation and potential with triferric. Would seem that adding iron in the form of an injection or a binder would be obsolete if this were to take off. Nice earnings today. ?, what is Keryx going to do? HAHAHAHAHA

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Idiots..... Read the clinical trials and endpoints. This product has more issues than you know what to do with., 20% of patients finished the phase III due to AEs or need to go on iron therapy. Will not do much in the marketplace. Dummies galore on CP today.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The FDA pre-approved triferric last week do you know what means?

The FDA read and commented on the AEs in their trials were comparable to placebo, did you see that? The FDA had seen their safety and efficacy endpoints reached clinical significance and commented on them did you see that? In summary the FDA agreed that triferric was a safe and efficacious way to deliver iron to dialysis patients by a vote of 8-3, did you see that?

Get the facts before you show the world who is the real dummy is.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rockwell announces ASN poster schedule for Triferic. Would suggest if anyone is going that they stop by and get an education on how iron should be administered to dialysis patients.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spoken like a true pharma rep who does not know true "business" or the "clinical" relevance of clinical data. You think an approval (its actually not even approved yet but will give you the benefit of the doubt) guarantees success in the marketplace?

The most depressing part of your post is not that you actually posted it but its you actually believe everything you have written. This is a big part of what is wrong with this industry today.... people like your self cannot see the forest through the trees to save their life. You only know of "what you were taught" and cannot think for yourself or have any vision which is why you are in pharma sales. Come back here in 12 months and read my post again and see how incorrect you were. Dummy at its finest!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Obviously you have worked in a dialysis center where IV iron is administered, or seen an reaction to IV iron. Besides that 20% of dialysis patients don't even live the next 12 months.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Trust me. I have forgotten more about iron/anemia from a sales, marketing, training and medical perspective than you have been taught. Not even close. Know all about Dextran, iron overload etc etc. You're out of your league here.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the chuckle. Im sure your two week training class made you an medical expert. May i refer my really difficult cases to you? Im sure they will be in fine hands. Im sure that sales training binder with the glossy marketing pieces is still collecting dust in your basement if you need to look something up.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes and I'm sure you "pushing" iron into patients makes you an expert this week in anemia management. Next week you will be doing PD then the week after that maybe a clinic manager. The fact is my anemia mgt. exp started in the clinic long ago and has moved into the business/ medical side of things. Again you are out of your league here chuckles. Stop while you are ahead.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At first I thought you must be with that 17-second iron company, but only someone from TO would be this arrogant. My credentials are above what you are thinking, but I love the lack of respect toward the RN professionals taking care of your patients and dosing your products. Since you stated that I am ahead, you are welcome to come visit me in my clinic anytime and you can amaze me and my staff with your profound wisdom.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No lack of respect at all. I was that RN at one time. My "shot" was aimed at RNs pushing iron (like you) claim to be anemia experts as well as fully understand the business over larger picture of the medical side of things. Pushing iron into someone in the clinic is hardly an expert in anemia as well as able to credibly "puff their chest out" by stating they understand the the business and medical side of this environment. The RN in the clinic knows a very small piece of this full picture chuckles. With further experience you will get there.

Please feel free to provide me with your clinic name, address, as well as your contact information here and I will stop by to say hello. Looking forward to providing you and your staff an education.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Im still chuckling, your still making assumptions at who I am and your still wrong. I will say I am in Michigan and I think you or your partners in crime will pay me lots of attention once you see the volume of Rockwell product we are using in the clinics we cover.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well Chuckles now I know you are full of COMPLETE BS. If you were actually who you say you are, and had the power/authority to petition for using a new unproven product like Rockwell's you would not be able to truly make the statement you said above. In today's day and age no matter what MDO, LDO or SDO you work for can one person have this type of authority or can you be able to make that statement with credibility since so many many many factors will have to go into analysis before any dialysis clinic can even think about purchasing any new product. The fact is there is so much information about this product from a clinical medical and business perspective that is not yet known one cannot make the statement you made above about using the product.

It's time to stop pretending to be someone of important and come back to reality. Yes the internet let's you play dress up and pretend at times but not all the time. Get back to either delivering your turkey sandwiches to the window witches or back to work in your Rockwell corporate office. You have been exposed!! Night night Chuckles.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your level of arrogrance astounds me. And once again you are wrong, but keep playing!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi Chuckles, me again. I am arrogant for simply one reason... because I can be. Now, back to studying your visual aid and memorizing your marketing messages.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this company hiring an expansion sales force to promote iron injection? Is it contract or not?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh yes the reaction patients have to an IV iron like Venofer is HORRIBLE!! Idiot. Notice you try to classify all IV irons into one group since the older ones (Dextran) have this stigma.

You are a complete moron. Good look at the SE profile of Venofer or Ferelicit etc.... The newer IV irons are an EXTREMELY safe class of medications. People like you are what give pharma sales people a bad name.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah with SE profiles like the ones below we should never use IV iron again, ever!! Seriously, it's funny how people really start to believe the marketing messages given to them by their companies and turn a blind eye to the real medical FACTS!

For four different parenteral iron preparations (iron sucrose, ferric gluconate, LMW-ID, and HMW-ID), ADEs were 0.6, 0.9, 3.3, and 11.3 per million patients, respectively.