Rumors

Discussion in 'Alcami' started by Anonymous, Nov 15, 2014 at 7:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

100 new positions coming to AAI?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes! All true, however the new positions will be the same as all the others. Bent at the waist, waiting for management to come by. Thank you Sir, may I have another?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't see that many job postings. I drove by the 23rd street facility, it is back behind a couple of abandoned warehouses. Frankly it looked a little sketchy, not sure I would want to be there at night.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope so. All that "Lean Manufacturing" they tried at MCW just meant we didn't have enough people and overworked the ones we had.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Current postings show only 41 positions:

Charleston = 3
    Durham = 2
    Edison = 0
    Germantown = 15
    Saint Louis = 4
    Wilmington = 17

It is hard to tell is these are replacements or additions to headcount. These don't seem to change much.

I am going to graduate from U. Wilmington with a degree in chemistry soon. Should I apply for one of the lab jobs?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Okay Junior so you are going to Graduate from UWNC... that might mbe the only thing you are being strait about....the only real reasons you would be counting friggin' openings on our web site and then trying to match the 41 on our site vs the 100 possible expansion rumored on CP is if you already have a job or an internship doing scumbag research for one of these over hyped third party firms. So someone is interested in our expansion. Please don't buy the bull shit your project managers teaching you about how to conduct research. Running to anonymous social media or anyone for that matter, and pretending you are asking about an SF expansion because you are looking for a job might seem to be small-time fraud. But it's still fraud. You are supposed to identify yourself EVERY time you ask for information. Accept in the greedy scheme you work in, the higher ups who make even bigger bank than you do off your phony research, they will always fail to tell you the truth about that little "grey area." Keep up the great work, chump. Good to take a career limiting position, first.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rude, ignorant and wrong....typical AAI employee

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They don't change much because no one is actually being hired. This is a company people leave, they stay long enough to get a little experience and then go somewhere else. Just look at Quality chemical, PPD and any other CRO except AAI.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hate working at AAI because ....... of the a-holes that "manage" this horrible mess of a place.

Why do you hate working here?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Left aai some time ago, happy with life and finances after...life is a process...we learn and we grow...looking for a new job though is not fun... I'v developed a valid dis-taste for those that look for hand outs anonymously when looking for a new position. If you want a job , earn it... make personal connection and earn the position! Also interviewed with a few shady "recruiter types" that made me feel a need to be even more selective about whom we choose to do business with.Sadly the Bio-Pharma/Pharma CI business has grown considerable. Super shady. So much so that no one admits to conducting the research, yet they are out there in droves. Please be aware.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, are some groups really blocking transfers out of their departments.
    Am I stuck because the bosses want to slow the loss of personnel to other groups?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, of course you are stuck. Even if you have served the mandatory sentence your boss can nix the transfer if there is a business need. You are slave labor and don't forget it. If you go to HR they will say the policy is that you can transfer. The big question is “Why bother?” one horrible AAI job is the same as the next.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't get me started on HR. bobo the clown, horny robber, fat meakin...past losers no better that the clods we have now.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't hide on here !

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

coming for you real soon

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have been gone for a while. Lots of new faces including a new HR witch on the web site. What horrible things are happening at Wilmington? It is only a matter of time before the last Walsh VP will be let go. Is the new crop of idiots any better than the last?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why the hell do you care??????????????????????

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I enjoy your suffering, do tell...how is hell?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is heaven not hell. Management is wonderful, workloads are reasonable and we all got a pay raise and a bonus.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are either: 1. Senior Management(which would make that statement true) 2. Lying or 3. Being sarcastic. I'm so tired of this place I can't tell.