Alcon EMEA

Discussion in 'Alcon' started by Anonymous, Dec 13, 2014 at 9:56 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is FW aware of what's going on EMEA Region ? They are hiding a lot from MMC and JG. Good people are leaving due to Riad and his leadership team. No respect anymore. We accept, we are not anymore 'old' Alcon but neither Novartis......

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

that's correct. FW just realized it. Even though RS is looking for an opportunity to blame third parties on these leaves, FW will appoint a coach to RS soon. If it changes anything !

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Having seen the utter mess that is Alcon EMEA first hand, I can ensure you that assigning a coach to RS is not going to cut it. There is only solution to this problem; a complete overhaul of EMEA management, before the whole place goes down. I cannot understand that people in FW are so ignorant, given the gravity of the situation in Europe.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spend much time in Fortworth have you ??

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is Asia doing

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We were already contaminated by EMEA. Look at yourself first.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just got the confirmation, SE runs away from Turkey to Japan as a BUM... What a desperation... Who will clean his mess in TK ? And JM, watch your back my old friend...

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Put veteran Gilberto Dalesio in charge of EMEA and be done with it.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you attended the recent 'leadership' meeting in Barcelona, you understand what is going on in EMEA and Alcon... Who is managing whom and what kind of style they have... It was not a leardeship nor motivational meeting but 'I ask, you shut up and execute'... I start feeling sorry for RS who is in between JG and SA, the lady who runs EMEA behind the curtains. We need a miracle to hit our targets !...

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Even with a miracle, we wont hit targets. too many issues to fix and no one to fix them.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You were right, SE's move was announced by JG in BCL. Good luck to JM and cheers to colleagues left in TK....

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Alcon was based on respect of each others /doctors and loyalty , LA then RS are nothing but arrogant and ignorant ,this makes for what's happening now the good executives are long gone ,and the last of the few who are still there will leave soon .
    Barcelona was a farce , Roma will be a joke ...and targets will AGAIN be missed.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

$ 50 billion was too high a price for Alcon. It would not have been so bad if Novartis had left it alone but they have killed the goose that laid the golden eggs. Talent has left, no products in the pipeline and zero to negative leadership.
    Novartis cannot spin off Alcon - it is not worth the price they paid for it. Sooner or later, they are going to have to dismantle the whole unit and sell the remains to Valeant - much like the bankrupt Dendreon.
    This is a classic story of mismanagement, anyone want to collaborate on a book?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NVS shall sell Alcon Pharma to Valeant who could not get Allergan... Soon....

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Alcon used to grow 8% - 12% a year under the "poor" management group. The geniuses at Novartis buy it, erode the culture and now Alcon grows at 3% - 6% a year. Glad I left the place while it was still a good company.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are spot on ! However the destruction started with KB ,BB ,and LA well before any NVS executive came on board . Then for sure, NVS with the help of KB, appointed some real "talents", RS being the star ,but as Attias ,after having really shown how catastrophic is absence of leadership is ,he will be promoted ...
    Even Valeant doesn't deserve that .

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is becoming a sad case ,the rats are staying but ALL the really good people ,and there were many have left ! The boat is really sinking ,bravo Riad ,Pepe ,Lys ...

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To JG, to CA, to BPO... Do you know how EMEA reached the q1 sales ? Have you ever questioned the sales in March ? We had to move sales from q2 to q1, we were asked to do or to be fired due to lack of performance... Investigate the date of original orders and requested delivery dates mainly in the ME region. Look at the payment term extensions vs customer protocols. Check how and why did SA approve or close her eyes for the extended payment terms for the special countries... Or close your eyes as well and encourage and motivate RS, PC and SA... More to come...

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

^ that's unsettling

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

^ Bump. Look at what else corporate finance is doing when it comes to paying our supply base. This numbers gaming will eventually catch up, it always does. Can't keep shifting things to boost cashflow forever. Eventually you have to pay the piper. Scary to work here, someone somewhere will eventually take notice. From what I hear the SEC doesn't like this type of thing.