Turnover

Discussion in 'Iroko' started by Anonymous, Dec 14, 2014 at 1:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

if everything on Iroko is so rosy, why is the turnover so high, 40%, with pharma jobs shrinking, why would professionals be giving up this contract if conditions and the product were so favorable

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No need to tell Shorley Temple in the NE any of this. They know everything they need to. Let em live... All the way up to the point where they get shat on for the first time by a shady drug company! Let em dream their private dreams

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would love to see your proof because in my district (area) nobody has left Iroko.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Excellent. Please pay no attention to CP then. Just press on and let us hear from your happy and naive self in Spring of 2015! Enjoy

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't understand why people who suck as a rep try to bring everyone down with them. This is a great company and a great product. I have over 375 Rx for the quarter and my targets loves this product.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh, your fantastic. Please do keep selling this wonderful product for this most amazing company

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And you suck as a rep.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So how ARE the sales? What is the data?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Again, you are fantastic! Think of the lives you are saving. think of the GI Bleeds you are helping your physicians to prevent. Think of the strokes and CV events you are helping to prevent. The world is yours and I personally wish you well and success all the way up to the point where Iroko close down commercial operations

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh my, things are going ever so well. I have to go finish my fabricated and redundant weekly report now which tells Iroko what they already know, this product is a dog

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've never seen so many fake calls and forged signatures from any company before. Since RBM's (or anyone for that matter) can't "monitor" your activity....makes it SOOO easy to not have to work. Rbm's barely work and ERM's are an absolute waste of space......

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And you can add another one to the list of getting the hell out of here. I received my offer letter and that's all she wrote!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you don't have a plan in place to get the hell away from this dump by end of March, you are a fool

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you didn't suck as a rep you would not be worry

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have a huge tapeworm which has eaten away any intelligence you may have on day had! Now you are just stupid or lazy..... O maybe both

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe so but I don't suck like you do

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nam, nam nam, nam. Goes the tapeworm as it dissolves what little intelligence was left in your inane mind. Just go ahead and eat a bullet and do the world a favor as your life has ceased to produce any meaning

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At least it don't suck as a rep like you do. The only reason you hate this place is because you are lazy and suck as a rep. Anybody that is working hard and is good at what they do like it here at Iroko.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now children......be nice to each other or you'll be sent to time out. Sheesh!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nam, nam, nam, nam. Munch. Crunch! There goes more dead brain tissue