No Spotlight Points

Discussion in 'Eli Lilly' started by Anonymous, Jan 12, 2015 at 8:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The cuts just continue!

Has it officially been announced if there are raises this year?

Moral couldn't be any worse. Many reps likely went from working 10-2 to 10-12 now.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh be silly. Does that include dinners with the docs. You HR assassins ought to give ISIS a lesson.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pretty soon people, we will be asked to bring in and carry our own butt wipes.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's see..... No more Internet paid, cell phone down to $80/month, office supplies cut so much I have to buy some myself, no raises for two years in a row, bonuses cut drastically, and even our monthly budgets cut so we can't do as any lunches! When will this stop!?!? Lilly in the mean time has hired too many Specialty Diabetes Reps! We are headed for disaster!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is easy to know that the those at the Home office are out of touch in motivating employees. They do not understand or care how to moyivate because if they did they would not be trating everyone so badly.

If saving $$ is the goal, why don't they take pay cuts in there base and bonus pay. Leadership at Lilly is UNinspiring and out of touch.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, we're headed for another stock buyback

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are still "managers" and "directors" who have ZeRO direct reports in the head shed (Indy)--how is this still going on??!!!
    Also spotlight points were a huge pain in the a$$for some mgrs who tried to do the right thing--dumba$$ directors with WAY too much time on their hands would micromanage every single award decision mgrs with chutzpah would try to make. What a bunch of..

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a shock when the lucky employee finds out they are taxable income.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh yes, that paperweight will catapult me into the next tax bracket

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That pair of alpacas sure will! Or the outdoor pizza oven/kiln...

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ever been relocated? They KILL you on taxes.

When you sign on with Lilly, you have no idea what's in all of the fine print...

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No pay raises for 2 years
    Bonus restructured to limit top performers payouts
    CVM measures continually changed to limit payouts
    Cost of fleet significantly increased
    No home internet
    Cell phone expense significantly reduced
    Many specialty reps reallocated to lower payout PC territories
    No spotlight points

Over the last couple of years these changes have taken thousands of dollars out of the pockets of all reps.

Moral is a joke these days

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What this company needs is for a major competitor to set up shop in say.... Carmel, pick off all the Lilly employees it wants and then we are stuck with the leftovers. The only way we will ever learn. You will never guess who would jump ship when this kind of thing happens. Have seen it before. But, it will never happen, sigh.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No complaing lowly workers.

While we feast on abundance of overflowing baskets of foods and slough enjoy the crumbs and scraps that drop from our wretched, greedy fingers! Be thanful for what you are given and do us all a favor and stop complaining for golly goodness sakes!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you don't like how thing are then you should leave. There is no one holding you back. There are other jobs out there. I left in 2010 with the 5500 group and I've been able improve myself and make more money than what I was making at Lilly at that time. I'm with a company that believes in it people and continue to with bonuses and raises. You just need to grow some balls and take ownership of yourself. Stop blaming everybody at Lilly.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Grow some balls? Will the company pay for a sex change?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unfortunately, it doesn't work out so well for all job seekers.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And let's not forget that our insurance plan now calls for us to pay the difference between a brand and generic medicine when generic is available, yet Lilly wants us to push brand to our physicians.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"May I have some more sir?"

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just unbelievable. You have to believe in what you are selling!

People pick up on insincerity in a heartbeat.