THE NSM 2015 - your favorite moments?

Discussion in 'Ferring' started by Anonymous, Jan 15, 2015 at 8:26 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Since my DM is off jerking around somewhere.... let's get this party started.

and my favorite moment was....

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Getting Certified to sell.......... AGAIN

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Listening to them talk to us about FAMILY after they fired a bunch of great reps and insulted/damaged the careers of thier best reps reputation.
    Or maybe it was by writing up half the Ortho field force. Or maybe it was looking around and seeing all the reps that put Euflexxa on the map gone?
    Didn't we All get a letter from Brett, It read: Merry Xmas motherfuckr. Or should I say Happy Chanukah?!??
    Oh yea BTW were going to change shit on ya all again so everyone that earned level 2-3-4 rep..... Yea not so fast, and if you got a warning letter, you don't win shit. But make sure you cheer for the people who stole your spot.
    congrats Ferring. We've bec

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sanofi 2.0

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Best part of the meeting was going back to room to jack off paying tribute to all the serious milf

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

listening to RR, JS go on and on and on! Great slides by the way, You like reading off teleprompters? you have become worthless news reporters - hence the reason we no longer respect that position any longer

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He was probably up in his room doing a phone screen. Trying to get the heck out of this crap hole.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh I was updating my resume during the breakouts - look at Gilead

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hey Todd Plevinksy you are CLUELESS!

Did you even prep for this meeting?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed Plevinsky is a r*****

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why in the world would Gilead, one of the hottest biotech companies, hire anyone from Ferring? Because we sell a poop drug, a me-too knee fluid, a branded generic fertility portfolio, or a last to market prostate drug with no market share? Gilead is one of the highest paying companies with industry leading benefits and stock! No way they hire a bottom of the barrel "specialty" rep.

Good luck with updating your resume and submitting it to Gilead. How about buying a PowerBall ticket as well. The chances of you getting what you want are about the same. If you want to get out of Ferring you should be more realistic about your target company.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're an idiot jerk boy. Gilead is having short term success whereas Ferring has steady and in it for the long term. We're private don't forget, so we have that and they don't. You foolish stupid jerk boy

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What I want to know is why are we hiring so many Braintree reps? The only possible reason they have for coming here is money. Dumb decision people. You may have been successful with Suprep, but that does not mean you will automatically be successful with Prepopik. When the only reason you leave a company is because of money, it never lasts and you will be miserable.

If you truly want a better experience- go to a real GI company, like Salix. Not only will you have multiple products to sell, many of them will be unique and innovative. And, you will make more money. The fact that these Braintree people are coming here, rather than going to Salix is both questionable and concerning.

Anyone else have thoughts on this?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's see Gilead started in 1987 around the time Ferring USA started. In 2013, it had $11.2 Billion in sales. So in the same amount of time one company got to $11.2 Billion and one got to a few hundred million. Good thing Ferring is in it for the long term! Our best R&D got us Firmagon. Our best business development got us Lysteda. Incredible! Maybe at some point we will start thinking about really growing the company instead of menu in the cafeteria.

As a rep I don't give one rats ass whether a company is private or public. Any rep who was honest with themselves would prefer to be at Gilead over Ferring, end of story. The problem is Gilead would never hire a Ferring rep. in fact, if Gilead offered Michele or Aaron an equivalent position at Gilead, they would take it in a heart beat.

Ferring has been steady at being a bottom of the barrel pharma company that sells poop drugs and branded generics. The fact that you think Ferring has outperformed Gilead, tells me that you are a silly little girly girl poop head.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ohhh did I hurt your feelings?

You can't even compare the two companies. I think she was saying GILEAD is a top notch company, why they may not even look at someone from Ferring, it is exactly the reason you should leave now. Build the resume so you can work somewhere great.

Dumb ass!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yeah, but i made major bonus at Ferring when people at Gilead were getting nothing or fired. if you don't like it here at Ferring why don'y you just leave. Your a fag r***** boy who can't sell doo doo to horse flies. hahahaha

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your IQ must be a whopping 25!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your so retarded you can't get a job outside Ferring. Hahahaha

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1.) AG's hairgel
    2.) KD's makeup
    3.) AG's hairgel again

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whats the deal with the fertility folks? It seems like they were none too pleased as well. I guess this micro managed culture has even penetrated their division.