Philly Meeting

Discussion in 'Otsuka' started by Anonymous, Jan 23, 2015 at 6:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For serious posts and not all the trash.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good luck finding interested individuals.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The SNOW is coming!!! Can we please go South if in the Winter of these meetings? HELLO???

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is awful. I'm on the blue team. I cannot believe they scheduled that meeting in Philly. What's wrong with Dallas, Orlando or New Orleans?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep winter storm Lola is hitting the northeast. Go check it out online. Hopefully it will pass by the end of the week

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When is the meeting

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

6-8 inches Monday-Monday night.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It looks like we will get our wishes for flight delays on our way to meeting and of course a cancellation would even be better-don't mind not making it there just don't want to get stuck...again

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Meeting cancelled.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Apparently they didn't Fire the absolute moron that scheduled last years meeting in DC, so they doubled down on stupid. I swear this place is run by the most incompetent people ever. I feel so stupid that I haven't left this shit-show already. I can't look at myself in the mirror any longer and accept this as my reality. If I work for people this stupid, what does it say about me... I Feel so stupid. I'm going to take this week and work on my resume and get the hell out of this place. This is the straw the broke the camels back.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The meeting is definitely cancelled. Not joking.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree 100% and that is also my plan. Hey Novartis will you interview me now. I'm ready

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am taking the rest of the week to look for a new job. I hate everything about Otsuka. Worst pharmaceutical company EVER.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is the most unorganized place ever. McDonald's is ran better.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

???? of course it is dipshit! it's a billion dollar company that sells burgers and fries!!! Mcdonald's is ran better than most companies!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

McDonald's might be better but two of you just wrote that it might be "ran" better. "Run" better. With grammar like that you're lucky to have a job working for this company. You're lucky that you don't have a job working for McDonald's - you're both idiots and clearly can't communicate. I'm sure your doctors think you're both top notch!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Otsuka is doing a good job of running this company into the ground. Everyone needs to stop arguing about grammar and run to another job as fast as you can. This place is The Titanic.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I feel sorry for someone that attempts to defend this company. You sound like a former Pfizer, Schering or publicis manager that can't find a better place to work and can't afford to retire. Lol

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hmmmm.... Nope. None of those three companies and not a DM. lol Are there lots of those types? I've only seen Merck, Bristol, and maybe a few Wyeth. I haven't met anyone from Schering. You must be one of the older ones if you're set to retire.