First day of selling Hysingla....

Discussion in 'Purdue' started by Anonymous, Jan 29, 2015 at 10:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My day was a joke. Anyone else have a bad day?? Anyone have a good day?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another day in paradise.........

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In a pink state. called on 7 PM docs. Got a commitment from each one quite easily for the next appropriate pt. that had the commercial coverage to pay for it - they agreed to do PA or whatever steps necessary to get it. quite possibly been the easiest drug I've ever sold , from clinical psepctive.
    Then practicality set in. every single Dr said it may be a few weeks to months for them to try it as they only have 1-3 pts out of the several hundred/thousand in their entire clinic they can recall having the plans we r covered on.
    No worries though. I'm sure since my state has traditionally the highest hydro prescription rate in the nation our managed care team is diligently considering working out the bugs. I mean since we have the highest hydro rates in the nation, makes sense that we wouldn't really need managed care coverage, right ? With the highest utilization rate of Hydro, we certainly will have the highest chance of getting it used quickly, correct ? I'm sure the company has reasoned this through and that is why we have some of the higher rx goals that I heard mentioned at the launch meeting. No worries that we live in one of the more economically depressed states in the nation and that generic hydro costs .$ vs $$$. We really don't need the managed care coverGe and cash price doesn't matter does it ??? I mean we have the largest per capita hydo rate in the nation. We should be able to sell more - right ???

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lucky you, PM docs and you can see them too! Try no access, no PM , no coverage..........

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

do got the the PM docs !!! But if the pts can't afford it, does it really matter ?
    And there is no way my commercial is coverage is better than yours ! no Medicaid and not a chance in hell it will ever b covered with any type of pa or step edit on state Medicaid in our state. Maybe some med d with a PA but how many old people that are POOR can pay a $90.00 co pay or more. Possibly some ,?!?!?

Doesn't matter how much better the drug is ! If pts can't afford - they won't get it ! Do you understand ????????

But I'm just glad to be living the dream !

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When will Purdue figure out one must have formulary coverage to sell a drug? Fail two long acting medications at a minimum will not work when the strategy is to convert from short acting hudrocodone. Nobody can get this stuff after short acting hydrocodone! No Medicaid, no Medicare D, no commercial, no pharmacies that will order it in NO SALES!! It's not rocket science! No payors, no utilization. My regional thinks it's so easy! The goals will get blown out of the water! I think he is clueless to the realities of modern day pharmaceutical selling. Compete win grow? Not in my area!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Obviously not yet !

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First day? Dejavu!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The fun begins, cannot wait to see early view. Wish I had a speaker in my territory ...........

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Speaker doesn't matter if nobody is paying for it! Speaker can believe in it and want to use it all day long but if payors aren't paying and putting several layers of restrictions in place? Ya good luck with that!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then what are you being paid for? Volunteer for a downsizing and move on

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You people are weak. I sell in the great north and know my early view is going to be good- MN style. Watch me.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not been here long but do we have a managed care team?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes. You can usually find them at the gym or coffee shop in their home town!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Speaker, PM is much more likely to figure out coverage, do PA and write............they have to have clinical exp so they will write. That's an advantage I would take.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MISSION INPOSSIBLE:______THE selling of Hysingla

The Story: Yesterday's Drug Tomorow
    The Sizzel: No Known Medical Need
    The MHC Coverage: Not Covered, Not Stocked, Not Listed
    THE END or (this dog no hunt) IF YOU DON'T Sucessfully SELL THIS YOUR OUT! In June!!!
    The INSIDER, giving you a heads up before heads roll.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Put me out of my misery!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: MISSION INPOSSIBLE:______THE selling of Hysingla

Youve been wrong 100% since trolling this board. Go back to your redneck trailer you dickless turd.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: MISSION INPOSSIBLE:______THE selling of Hysingla

Rednecks? I lived for years among those dipshits. This is why I wrote this http://www.ruthlessreviews.com/20501/abcs-redneck-culture/

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm glad I'm retired, I feel sorry for you guys. I remember trying to sell things like Alferon-N and DHC+, but it looks as the stakes are higher now as there is nothing to fall back on. When does Oxycontin's patent expire?