P&G was good to me for 10+ years

Discussion in 'Procter & Gamble' started by Anonymous, Jun 6, 2012 at 12:54 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, this sucks, I dont think i will be saying the same things the original poster had said. I dont think i will be thankful either. this is BS.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I believe it

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The original is a stupid kool aid drinking bitch who is so stupid that she talks positive about the company that threw her out in the street. How stupid could people be!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In a twisted way the original poster was right. The company treated us well, right up until they got rid of us. The Pharma job was a gravy ride. I didn't want to see it end either. I wish they would have continued to let me ride the bus.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No they did not! They fired us!!! What kind of kool aid drinker are you??
    Anytime i am let go, i do not feel i was treated right , this was the second layoff in 4 years and 3rd of my career. And i always felt screwed, so my opinion? F%$K You PG

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You were in the wrong seat on the bus. You were actually even on the wrong bus as well. You didn't turn the fly wheel enough so you were eaten by a hedge hog. Good luck on the unemployment line. Sorry Sucka! Karen Silvis.....Brian Barren....and Phil Smith

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, the bus was driven over the cliff!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She was run over by the bus and then the bus went over the cliff!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm no girl. I am the original poster. P&G never promised you a job for life. They provided a good income for my family and I will always be grateful for the opportunity to have worked there. The only people who bash P&G are people who were cut out one way or another. My life and the life of my family are better for the experience. All of you, need to be thankful for the years P&G gave you and take your stock and let it grow. One day when you are old, you will be thankful a company that gave you so much stock for nothing more than being called an employee. Grow up and realize that you hit a home run the day you got hired.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One more thing. I bet each of you would cut off your left nut to go back.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

your a dumb shit. How stupid could you be? You stuck out and were sent to the minors the day you were hired/ . Thjis is the stupidest post by people who got kicked around and then are grateful? What we need to do was start a union! Look at Greece, they protest and burn stuff everytime the govt wants to start an austerity program. Fuck them, let the top managers take pay cuts and keep the sales foce.
    So , when i am old, i will alwasy be resentful to not have started a union to keep these fat cats from taking our jobs. And for the girl who post, she is a stupid bitch

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

P&G is a great company. Sometimes these things happen. They are not a reflection of the people that worked there but are an unfortunate result of a highly competitive business environment. Unlike most Pharma companies, P&G actually cares about people. All of these negative and foul-mouthed jerks should be ignored. Good luck to the OP. We need more positive people in this messed up world!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Creepy.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why would a company move people around when shopping their business unit? I stayed loyal, sold my home during the real estate crash, making almost nothing. Then a few months later, we were sold to a crap outfit like Warner Chilcott. Thanks to P & G, I will likely be homeless one day.

15. P&G is loaded with a-holes. Worst group of people I have ever met. I hope too continue to gain weight in the future and I don't shave my legs. I am the worst leader and GM in the history of P&G. I like grilled cheese.

16. Singh

Singh Guest

I am a big important man at P&G and those of you who got sold off are stupid bums. You pansies better get some thick skinned plastic surgery and stop being wimps. We used you....get over it stupid. I especially like the idiot who is still loyal to P&G who doesn't have a pot to piss in, while I am still there collecting a Band VI salary and stock options, sending my kids to private school, and raping the consumer with high priced junk.

To live a life of endless acceptance is to live a life of meaningless obscurity. Losers!

17. Sheep

Sheep Guest

I love P&G. Baaa

18. Band 5

Band 5 Guest

I agree with Singh. We used people a lot at P&G. We tell them they are working for the best company and with the best people, but reality we are not the best. We are passive aggressive cowards who stay at P&G because we don't believe in ourselves. P&G becomes our identity because we lack character. I hate myself because of P&G.

19. P&G lover

P&G lover Guest

I use Vicks to wack-off

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just got chopped from J&J (Director level) after 8 yrs. Took a stroll over to the P&G room to see what is happening. I worked at PG for 13 years and then at Pfizer for another 7. I'd say J&J was the worst, P&G the middle and Pfizer the best. Now I am over 55 and don't need to work again. I will take on contract gigs if they come along - if not that is fine too.

P&G is a really unique company - they really brain wash you - you really believe you are working for the best but of course it is not.