emails on holidays

Discussion in 'Kowa Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Jan 1, 2015 at 1:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stop sending emails on Company holidays! Take note its an HR issue.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why you checking emails? I haven't looked once.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought everyone got paperwork for Fast Start during the holidays.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The absurdity of sending out emails on a company tablet over the holidays! OMG, really? This might be the dumbest post on this forum. Now if your manager called you to discuss routing I would have sympathy, but email? Guarenteed you received 20 spam mail a day on your personal email, what a bunch of assh0les

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Would sending tasks to do during time-off be an HR issue?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It 's people like you who don't have a life and is always trying to impress people on how smart or dedicated you are by doing so. There is a reason why people don't respect you!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some managers make it mandatory that their reps check emails on Sunday evening/night.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haha, nobody respects me because I'm your manager and your numbers are crap so you're fired. Kowa is great because they allow you to be your own boss, grow the numbers and you are good! Best place ever to work, even if the commission structure is overly complicated and sub par at best. I believe in the corporate message and hope the pipeline has promising results!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a stupid name for a drug company, KOWA!! OMG!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's Japanese!