Nashville, Tennessee

Discussion in 'Astellas' started by Anonymous, Jan 16, 2015 at 11:27 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard hotel ran out of toilet paper. Who shat b/f they could make it back to their room?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Many consider the virus a gift to avoid sitting through painful slide whipping and self-aggrandizing. I would sign up for Norovirus at every meeting. In fact, I think their should be separate check-in table for those who want it.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you're still in Nashville, how about a shout out?!!

Maybe you guys can get together, talk some business and end the meeting on a good note!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree. I was also surprised JR didn't attend. I suppose it's now clear what his priorities are.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Many consider the virus a gift to avoid sitting through painful slide whipping and self-aggrandizing. I would sign up for Norovirus at every meeting. In fact, I think their should be separate check-in table for those who want it."

LOL!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lilly rep here headed to Opryland this week... Do you all think it was one thing in particular that started all of this? Dirty fruit/salads?? Or food on general?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Surprised they'd still go ahead when this happened

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My uneducated, best guess is a sick Opryland employee handling food. Easily transmitted thru salad and cold seafood. It is obviously highly contagious.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Excellent idea. I'd sign up to avoid 4hrs of role play. Many thanks to those of you who endured the sickness and spared us the torture of the "sales challenge"

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It was Norovirus left over from those attending a trade show before we got there. Lots of people really sick. Lilly rep, if you have a choice, cancel. I bet there will be more sick people there this week.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Our corp HQ is now infected. Stock is sure to rise when investors realize there are no employees to screw up.

Heard there are shat drops on the floor in building 22.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How could you distinguish drops from an entire body full of shit?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bldg not body

Damn autocorrect

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard nashville was the $h!t

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The sad truth is that until the hotel is completely locked down for cleaning, it is a problem. This hotel still making news for having guests with stomach virus/norovirus symptoms. Cdc there again. Incredible!