MD Clinician Sales Team Quitting En Masse Thanks to DC

Discussion in 'Roche' started by Anonymous, Jan 11, 2015 at 8:33 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Worked here for six months. Interviewed with Delena Carite and my Disctrict manager. It was a big step back in my career both in financies and sales skills.
    My interview and work with my manager- nice, hard working, fair
    My interview with Delena- odd, cold, couldn't answer basic sales questions and explained the position and training opposite of what it really was. She never spoke to me again
    Training-unorganized, unrealistic, run by whoever wasn't at a meeting, not experienced trainers
    People at HQ- clueless about sales/ the hpv market/ the labs, micro managed salespeople from HQ like crazy, big bureaucracy, lots of people every dept but can't get a solid answer out of any
    Job- marketing, not sales, no real way to make money beyond base, no sales numbers, yearly goals set three months into the year, no direction, no career ladder, nobody with any sales experience in HQ management- and they make all decisions, low morale, managers not allowed to do anything w/out Delena micro managing, a big dead end
    Took another offer that was a real sales job and way less frustrating. Wouldn't recommend Roche to anyone serious about there sales career

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

36 min to tell us how to do routing? That's what DC considers strategy???

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nasm direction
    Meet all week at NSM w/ Mams to workshop and plan
    Go back to field and focus on labcorp/ quest??? Forget everything you just planned with Mams.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...& Delena will not take ANY q & a EVER

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

nSm

could have scaled the meeting down to 2 days

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She's an MD...Mean Delena.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The rumor at the meeting in January was that Delena changed the sales numbers that were used to calculate bonus for multiple districts. Her email today proved it. What she did is self serving, unprofessional and unforgivable.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

march and still no goals

Shady! goals when the first quarter is over? Unprofessional

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

clueless

She knows zero about sales. It's embarrassing

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HE TRIED TO SCREWOVER LISA WITH TAKING CREDIT FOR HER HARD WORK & sales numbers. YOUVE BEEN A MANAGER FOR TWO MONTHS AND U RHINK U DESERVE THE BIG SALES TRIP REWARD???

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone on this thread is a coward. The CST would be better off without each and every one of you...

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Coward" or not. It's mid March and there are still no goals for Q1. That's a fact...

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doesn't sound like goals are gonna make your disgruntled ass happy anyway. Do us all a favor and go elsewhere.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

classy