BDSI - addiction contract

Discussion in 'IQVIA Sales' started by Anonymous, Jun 10, 2014 at 5:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

just some drunk, don't worry about it.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not a drunk, but an insider posting inside information. He shut up some today. Our leaders are sketchy. I will not hesitate to blow the whistle on them.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have you seen the bio's some of our reps have on linkedin? what a load of crap!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If any of what they say on Linked In was true, we would not be in the midst of the worst launch in history. BDSI messed this one up and that should not surprise any one given their history of launches.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone getting any scripts other than for the free product? Very tough sell.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You see the reports! We are blowing the numbers out of the water...bye troll

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SO GLAD I did not get this job!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

if that were true you wouldn't be on this site commenting.
    don't be bitter, it's time to put that donut down and take a shower.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Blowing it out of the water? How much business is in refills, and not the free goods? I'm not getting good feedback from the patients.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With less than a 1% market share six months post approval and big turnover in reps it would hardly be considered a success. Will be lucky if we hit $15m in sales for the 1st year. Time to move on. Sorry.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I didn't think a company could fuck up a launch worse than Orexo did with Zubsolv, but you guys pulled it off! What a disaster. The saddest thing is, I respect your reps, bc you didn't come out of the gate slamming Suboxone like Orexo did....you took the high road and didn't sling mud. I do think there is room in the market for your product, but my God your management screwed the pooch on the launch. Now my docs have all but forgotten about it. The only reason Zubsolv is getting ANY business is bc of their managed care "wins." Bunavail isn't even on their radar. Suboxone isn't going anywhere.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The worst part is that some of your reps are telling physicians that it's perfectly fine to cut Bunavail. That'll blowup in their face, number one it's off-label and number two you can't cut it, because the patient won't be able to use the other half.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We have already lost two of our reps in our district since Jan. 1. Looks like most people looking to move on from this contract. What a disaster.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Our biggest problem is the patients don't like the product. If they're taking it, they want subs, if they want to sell it or abuse it, they want generic.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Misleading info on the conference call today. Everyone I know is looking for another job. All of the salesmanship in the world can't overcome this dog of a product.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get me off this sinking ship.......the leadership has no clue what they are doing.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Management is pulling a scam, posting on stock message boards trying to run up price so they can profit.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OP, I can't agree with you more. It's so obvious!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All that sunshine mgmt. was blowing came back to haunt you today. Bogus from the beginning, and mgmt. should be in prison. Awful quiet today Mending.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

On the bright side, glad to see our account managers finally getting us some favorable positioning. Nice to be preferred over the competition. Thanks.