Co car options

Discussion in 'Baxter' started by Anonymous, Jan 26, 2015 at 1:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exploring a position in BT specialty division....can anyone give company car options? Are u able to add features OOP? Thx.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you're that concerned about a company car,then you should reconsider. Big pharma may be your best option.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

go back to AMGEN

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was thinking the same thing, really, which car and can you have options?.... Seriously? Please go to the competition.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are you talking about? You are Big Pharma!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wow- tough crowd. i have 4 boys and just wanted to know if there is anything big enough to accomodate. i guess i got the disgruntled employee response.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ignore these dickheads - simple question.

All the car options are small: Chevy Equinox, Ford Fusion, Ford Escape.

I can fit me plus 3 others all 5'8" - 6'0" but only for trips under an hour. OK for around town but no rear leg room.

Chevy sound system lets you play content from your phone via Bluetooth. Ford Sync doesn't.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are a big pharma company who is completely lost. I have a feeling we are about to get crushed again this year as everyone tries to figure out how to put new shine on old products. whatever car you get, get it painted like a cheetah cause that's the only way anyone will notice if you are around or not.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it's not BT's problem you chose to have a gaggle of kids, suck it up, buy a mommyvan for Johnny and Jenny x 4 and focus on your job.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Man…. you are sure a douchebag

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What an ass wipe!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was able to get a Jeep Grand Cherokee, 4 wheel drive, satellite radio. It is up to you to ask for it when interviewing for the job.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

unless you are a CVP level or above, you are full of so much shit. No chance in hell you got a Grand Cherokee.

If anyone knows this company, they know reps are all disposable. They wouldn't give special accommodations to a washed up rep when VPs don't even choose. You must have taken the stipend and gotten your car yourself.

Dork.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you are the only person who thought the poster was being serious. how does it feel to be that naive?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ba ha ha... I hope he or she does ask, too funny. Well played.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

VPs still drive Equinoxes, just with better equipment ... IF they put on 10k business miles a year. Several VPs and others who didn't put that kind of mileage on their company cars lost them a few years back.

Hopefully Baxalta will step up their car game or if they're really on point they'll go to a car allowance and remove this argument once and for all!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

From another company - considering to take an interview with Baxzlta.......trust me - company cars are much better than the monthly allowance - winds up costing way too much out of pocket......even for a simple car.....you pay business insurance which is a premium....

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Blaine? Is that you again?