Superbowl party

Discussion in 'Jazz Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Feb 4, 2013 at 10:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a stupid name for a company, JAZZ! Why not Punk? Bawhahahaha!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jazz is a family name. the owners surname is Jazz.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It was out west in 2011. All out Super Bowl party at national meeting. I got laid on the golf course late that night. I scored on a pick 6 with this married chick. Put in my time while conducting job search. Got lucky to bust a move out of this rat hole. That meeting was something though. Rumor was someone even lost their life.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm continually amazed at the obvious losers who are gone from here, and yet still can't stop gravitating back to this board! I guess stupidity will always run rampant at various times!
    Not being able to "cut it" here at Jazz may have been at the root of their problem(s).
    Have they been terminated from their other jobs as well?

LaToya Jazz
    Asst. Dir. Sales& Board Member

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Coach sayz da cheerleaders here are a bit old and ruff. I wod have to see pics first. #statechamps#

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Strong right power I 280 rod on 2 on 2....

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

its unfortunate for you that many companies seem to have a hiring freeze in effect.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm 6'1 212 stand up DE and got me a job as a trainer at Gold's Gym. Coach wants me bulking up to 228 and moving to ILB for college next year.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

unfortunately, you're too short to play for a major college program, even at ilb. stick with the

trainer job at Gold's.

hey, at least you know where your future is headed!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

#statechamp. Me and coach just got our rings. My signing day 2 weeks away. I cod use a tackling dummy like you to keep me in form tackling mode. Sorry Sucka.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not exactly Hooter or Twin Peaks chicks but give Jazz an E for effort for putting this party together. So the women are not hot but hopefully the beer will be cold and the jumbo screen clear.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

stick with only tackling women. you should continue to be unemployed for a long time. some college with women's football may offer you a partial scholarship!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here I am again, An investor that is horrified that the sales team (if oyu call it that) an HR manager would comment on posts like this one. I can't for the life of me figure out why you answer this sick person.

He is not really sick, I guess, just picking at you. Probably hoping that upper management will see your posts and fire you.

My wife is a division manager for a Public company and I have shown her the responses here. She laughs and then say, they will never last. I know you came over from the private company where your father ran things and you could set up a "we do it this way" approach. Guess what ? Those days are over and you are now a machine ! Your opinion is mostly irrelevant...

I wish you luck, and would love to be wrong, to know that companies are willing to follow a protocal... Rules, that is it.... One of them can't be "I see jack talking to sue, sue is married so lets get rid of Jack.... And tell sue, the divorced 45 year old lady to NOT talk to the 26 year old rep that loves to post on Cafepharma... He loves to do it because he gets a kick out of it. He loves when he meets Latoya and Jerrmaine, never mentions the site, and pretends all is good in his world.

This is what fills his time. Playing with peoples minds. Your mind... Don't be so forthcoming to his ploy.... You are looking like a sucker... I know that you are not, and you are a great, better person... But you seem way too naive...

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doubt it. Cheap hotel brand booze is par for this place. Also the wings will be frozen and heated in microwave. Heart burn and acid indigestion waiting to happen.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Come on bro. It's a free party! If you're lucky you maybe can score some jazz tail at the Super Bowl party.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm pissed that we have to fly out early on freakn Super Bowl Sunday. The last thing I feel like doing is pretending to enjoy some bull shit company party when we should all be at home with family/friends. Dumb yahoos that run this dim wit company.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would they take people away from their family on Superbowl Sunday? I bet lots of spouses are really upset here. I can't believe a company would do that? Who is paying the tab??? Is this really corporate?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Read the email, genius. Its OPTIONAL because of the snow storm. Fly Sunday or Monday - your choice. Geez.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well best part of it all was the price. Free!! The wine was Sam's choice and tasted bitter. The cheese and egg rolls passed around in trays tasted like freezer burn. The fried wings were all very fried with very little chicken. Even the lettuce was wilted. I mean come on man! Left at halftime to go to Hooters!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Our desire is to provide the best for our best! The sub- standard garbage is steadily being eliminated continually. Look around!

- Jermaine Jazz Jr.
    - Dir. Sales/ Op.