Otezla - One of the Industry's Most Disappointing Performers in 3024

Discussion in 'Celgene' started by Anonymous, Dec 20, 2014 at 10:45 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At ACR in November a KOL was asked about Orezla during a session. He said, when patients ask for an oral option he tells them: Otezla won't hurt you, but you won't help you either.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which KOL is this? When asked, I say biologics may clear up your skin, but you may get The big C! Caaaannnnccccceeeer

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Honest, accurate and funny as heck!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Apparently works better on the joints than the skin too

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm going to sue my insurance company for forcing a needling into my veins infusing a cancer causing toxin

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

@ Derm meeting in Tahoe couple of weeks ago , Otezla was discussed by speaker as add on therapy if MC will cover , otherwise useless as 1st line PS treatment . I'll be following that protocol with my patients

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you won't be doing anything except playing MW3 in the basement Little Fella.

Real Derms are writing in ever increasing numbers. Go look it up. Not going to post it for you but the data is publicly available. A rocket ship up and to the right.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes the data is publically available and during the last week of Jan TRx shrank -3% and since the PSO indication growth in NRx has been on average 5% - hardly impressive

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am not wrong...

Otezla prescriptions: TRx -3%, NRx +1% w/w

Scripts for Celgene's Otezla indicate TRx of 2,512 (down -3% w/w) and NRx of 1,447

(up +1% w/w). Assuming trends continue, we are tracking to $56m for 1Q15 US sales

(FOA consensus $58.6m), but we acknowledge it is still early in the quarter

http://integrityvm3.netdepot.com/smbd.asp?mb=341&mn=194704&pt=msg&mid=14618849

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You really are a butt hurt little man. Can someone cherry pick a single week and show it's down vs. the prior week? Sure.

Do you really understand w/w?

Let me try to use little words, but you are looking at the trend line for direction, not one week that fits your butt hurt little fella world.

Time to put the pacy back in.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe if we had some managed care help we wouldn't be in the position we are right now.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Come on folks! Maybe if we had an experienced, tenured "executive" (loosely defined) leadership team this wouldn't look like a massive pile up on a snowy Boston highway. A total "train wreck", but no one can stop watching; inside and outside the ivory towers. This house of cards will fall, just like a few of the leadership that consistently lands on their hind ends while being massively "overserved" at every meeting. Strolling in late and hungover to their own meetings setting the tone and culture. Irresponsible,check- excessive drinking, check, no experience in the space, check. I mean what could go wrong or right for that matter? I am thankful for a front row seat to the Sodom and Gamorrah circus show.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Isn't that supposed to be internal report only? So really Scott Smith and his clan of knuckle draggers should have passed in highering a Rheum team... Since Otezla didn't take off until
    Dernatology showed everyone how it is done. We all told him... What a massive waste of resources.........

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wrong again little fella

its a public report that has been posted on Celgene's website for 2 weeks

go cry in the corner

sounds like time for some desitin for you butt hurt

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks genius. I wonder if Wall Street has inquired about your vast knowledge of successful drug launches. Bottom line is that managed care won't let Otezla be accessible to their patients cause Celgene doesn't pay the kickback game of Humira and Enbrel, etc... Also, the managed care team is being exposed since they have really had to do nothing for the past 3-5 years.

Just my opinion but what would I know since I'm a knuckle dragging frat boy.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey knuckle dragger......
    Who overseas managed care.... Scott Smith. We are saying the same thing you tool.