OB 1: Severance Package...Bye Bye Pharma

Discussion in 'Endo' started by Anonymous, Jan 29, 2015 at 8:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I want to wish all those with families good luck tomorrow. I for one, will be glad when this is over. I can no longer sit on this boat and watch them continue to downsize year after year.

I have met some amazing friends here. I love the Urology reps I have worked with, but this is too much for anyone, anymore. The fun is gone. The stress of wondering if you'll have work is more real than ever, for many in this industry.

If I am laid off tomorrow, I hope to get a decent package, and let this entire decade of sales be a memory. I will miss the car, freedom, friends, meetings, good times with district mates, but I will never miss upper management and CEO's who toy with lives.

I will not miss the entitled MD's who are careless with disease managment just for a few more dollars on reimbursement.

Good luck to all.

And may the FORCE be with you....

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I resigned from Endo a few years ago, still in contact with many good friends from Endo. Was with Endo over 5 years and loved the old Endo. Unfortunately Endo is far gone, and the many still there are blind to it. To let you know there are Pharma jobs but one has to be patient and network like crazy! I am happier now with my new gig. Stay positive and ignore the BS on cafepharma. Good Luck.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lost my job after many years on last downsizing. Rest assured the grass is greener! Relax and think of it as a career move :) Endo people have a good rep in the industry, network, we are successful and out there!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Retirement is not a career move.