New York RSD harassing sales repsm

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by Anonymous, Jan 29, 2015 at 10:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My RSD Patrick Lanxeau has been harassing multiple representatives, whether it be himself or having his henchmen interrogate targeted reps. anyone else have their RSD target certain reps and manage them out? I am scared I will loose my job. I haven't done anything wrong so I don't know why this is happening to me.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe he 'a just the typical asshole RSD that Sanofi prides themselves with. The RD talent level at Sanofi borders on weak to clueless.Not very impressive.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you suck, he's coming after you. Consider yourself warned.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're an A$s. He is a good guy. Shame on you
    #downwithbabies

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As long as you have done nothing wrong i.e faked calls, expensed parking under $25.00 with no documentation (even though not required for expense report), added people at lunches that were not there, etc you are fine. If you have done any at any time your gone.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

patrick is a puzzy.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone say micromanage that's pl

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because you babies need to be micromanaged, as evidenced by your bitching, moaning, and incompetence on these boards. Hilarious that being held accountable for your job is somehow being called harassment. Can't wait till you're managed out, you're dead weight. Useless.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your argument is falling on deaf ears on this site. I don't think I've ever witnessed a group of more self-unaware people than those who grace the pages of CP. They like to blame everyone else in the world for anything unfavorable that happens to them. They love to never take responsibility for bad performance, but they're always more than willing to take credit for good performance. I always hold out hope that this site is full of the outliers - the bottom of the barrel. I always hope that the hallmark of the majority of our employees isn't the bitch and blame game.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ha ! there goes 99% of the sales force !

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then 99% of the salesforce could be terminated at any time if someone wants you out. Its easy as that.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Indiana RSD - Washburn. Idiot. Jerk. Snake.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ABSOLUTELY!! PD!! There are 2 reps that I know of over the past year that were "managed out". Both very good reps with great numbers, but had been with the company over 14 years and were the highest salaries in our district!! It SUCKS!! They were both very nice, professional, high performing, tenured reps! SANOFI SUCKS!! Luckily I have only been here about 8 years and was hired at a lower salary so I should be safe for awhile, but it is happening everywhere!! Not sure how the manager or DM look at themselves in the mirror in the mornings! I just hope that one day it happens to them, their spouse or their children!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you do your job, your busywork, don't make waves, cover your ass, do your busy work, don't fake calls and do your busywork you have nothing to worry about

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think all that stuff is just called doing your job.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Word is he is going after this one rep in particular and he is using his henchman to do his dirty work. Too bad both the RSD and the hunchman are both idiots.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When you have 125 people under you there's usually one or two who are not doing the right thing so someone has to do what must be done . Usually it's a self inflicted situation. You know when you are doing something you can get for. It's a gamble you take.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SOOO NOT TRUE! Myself and another rep was managed out a year apart. I was the highest paid and he was the second highest paid. Not given a reason. Not put on a PIP. Was told I broke a company rule, but did not tell me what it was. Sanofi is the most disgusting company that I have ever worked for. From HR to DM's. They are getting exactly what they deserve. I have a much better job and quality of life. As they say when one door is closed God will open another; and he did!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You were likely one of the morons that he got rid of for not working. He cleaned it up.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Someone needs to wake up and smell the coffee!!!!!!!!!!!!!This happens in the north,south,east and west-especially if the managers are power hungry @##$$@-I won't say it but it rhymes with riches.