Performance Based Company

Discussion in 'Upsher Smith Labs' started by Anonymous, Jan 31, 2015 at 8:57 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

While listening to the "Pink Elephant" teleconference I realized what a terrible company this has turned out to be. Upper level management has no clue what they are doing and all they can do is blame the sales force.... They claim they want to be a performance based company yet the real lack of performance comes from the top. Chris T is a joke along with the other Mark E lackeys.. The true lack of performance comes from theta group, TW, MOBE, QXR TOP ER and the other weekly change in strategy is what has got us in this position, not the reps who have to use there valuable time in front of doctors unselling what they sold last time they were in the office.

In my mind, morale is at an all time low. PIP's should go to the upper management first.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The delusion of exceptionalism is the problem. They truly believe that their strategies are exceptional, our products are exceptional, that they are exceptional, therefore it HAS to be the execution.
    Basically a total detachment from reality.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you kidding?! They are so busy promoting their friends and cronies, it will be impossible to justify that performance was an issue with them. It comes down hill folks and the hill keeps getting built higher and higher here. You would think they were in the middle of the best launch in industry history.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At least they are being "courageous" in realizing the challenges they ignored

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Thank you for joining the teleconference, please press *6 to mute your phone......" "Thank you for joining the teleconference, please press *6 to mute your phone......" "Thank you for joining the teleconference, please press *6 to mute your phone......" "Thank you for joining the teleconference, please press *6 to mute your phone......" "Thank you for joining the teleconference, please press *6 to mute your phone......" "Thank you for joining the teleconference, please press *6 to mute your phone......"

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too bad we couldn't mute Chris..... By the way... He said in a meeting that USL is privately held and they can do anything they want with the Sales Force.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a moron! Just shows that he rode the wave of Keppra at UCB and has no idea what he is doing now.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank God I am out!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Worse play call: The Seahawks pass at the end of the Super Bowl or the Authorized Generic?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Worst play: hiring some reps who can't perform and will throw everyone else under the bus except for themselves. No connection to reality. If you can't sell, LEAVE. What... No sound effect???

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please! You lie to us to get us to join, change direction every few weeks with some other half baked and poorly thought out plan, don't communicate a thing in a timely fashion and have the nerve to blame the field?! Must be one of the management cronies with no experience! Doesn't really narrow it down since that describes almost all of you.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Remember the time we were going to add Clonazepam to Galaxy? Then someone forgot to tell the reps we weren't? Good times.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm just a lowly rep with little time for BS.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ever get that generic lev that was just around the corner? Yeah, that's what I thought.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AMEN!!!!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are u serious? Reps who can't sell? This is why this will never succeed. There are actually morons who place blame on reps. About 20reps made goal, 2 managers out of 10 made it and more than half those scripts are from no names... screw ups at the pharmacy or migraine scripts.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm wondering, what are the chance of success in an organization where the leaders are regarded as "morons" by the people they were trying to motivate, after an important meeting?

I'm also wondering how anyone could blame the problems on the people in the field? Who built the organization, who hired them, who trained them, who told them where to go, what to say, how to say it, etc, etc?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Honestly sounds like every other board on this site for complainers. The one constant is that everyone (cafe pharma board) has them whether they suck at their jobs or not.
    If I'm wrong show me one that's positive... just 1??? Fact is this site is for losers and cowards and I'm embarrassed I even had to post this. Feel like I need to take a shower now.
    Proceed with the smart ass remarks friends...

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So you agree that it's crazy for mgmt to blame the poor launch of their new drug on the sales force?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are correct about the tone, which I representative of the industry as a whole. Common themes? Detached and delusional leadership, advancement of friends over others, inability to challenge status quo despite all the management speak that would induce people to do otherwise at their own peril.

So you can control the dialogue at work, but don't expect people to not find someplace to vent or hope you actually listen for once.

Enjoy the showers you are going to need a lot of them. Don't drop the soap!