Airwatch on iPad

Discussion in 'Janssen' started by Anonymous, Dec 3, 2012 at 7:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

managers that "get it' know that some reps can be great performers without doing a 9-5 hanging around offices killing time. track away, but sometimes an office day can be much more productive than having some asshole sign for samples.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

9-5? My DM's have always expected 8-5 with no break. Tests and admin. To be done after 5pm. I had a feeling there were better DM's out there.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

+1

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the nazis used airwatch

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Track this on my airwatch. I am so confidant that you can't I'm using my iPad to right this using an anonymous server and some software that confounds airwatch. Go ahead track me. Betcha can't!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First clue: subset of reps who can't write right

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, you outsmarted spell check so I have no doubt you can slip by Mother J&J and Airwatch. Great job Ace.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

which isnt hard, its called a faraday bag. but you dont need to go to that kind of trouble. nobody is watching. even if they did, they cant come out and say it.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A tracking device was inserted into your earlobe while you were sleeping at the national meeting. The guys in the trenchcoats and fedoras are in that hidden room in home office tracking your every move. They have a giant screen tracking the movement of every rep in the country. Look out!