No Spotlight Points

Discussion in 'Eli Lilly' started by Anonymous, Jan 12, 2015 at 8:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In addition the beatings WILL continue until morale improves. SF

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The beatings will continue until the company is renamed Elanco.

Let's hope our dear BOD/other leadership doesn't drop the ball on what is left of the human pharmaceuticals. How sad what's happened.

They better not be dipping into the retirement money.

They wouldn't do that, would they? We can trust them.... oh, the money is safe.. that is why it's a trust fund. Yet, where does all this stock buyback money come from? Revenues are dropping off of a cliff but there are billions and billions to buy stock and other company's trashy animal health products?

Something very very fishy going on.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Someone in lederhosen, with a very long Swiss horn is yodeling...it's not Riiiicola...it's Ennnrooonnnnla..

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No kidding... or Black-berrrrrrrrrrrrrrr-yyyyy ... $50 billion can get erased so fast..

Carmel, IN would implode fast too. Does not take much. Not a diversified economy.

Seriously, what is in the cards for the future?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This decision will live in splendid shareholder glory. Celebrate la DIVIDEND!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We Cut Lilly

No moral

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Residual points may be redeemed for a prize, wherein said prize is: toaster crumbs, fingernail cippings, empty shampoo bottles, or chewed gum.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

all taxable!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And don't forget stray pubic hair.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SF SouthWest killed spotlight points to get recognition from above.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Since I only work for 2 to 4 hours per day, I won't complain. People, lighten up! Where else can you make this kind of money for only a few hours a day????

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You do know what ELANCO stands for don't you.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Eli Lilly Animal health and diabetes Company

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard there is a great deal on last minute vacations to Nashville using remaining spotlight points. Any takers?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Close, but no.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lilly has no respect for their employees. We paid for a meeting you shall attend. This company has become so unfocused on its employees its amazing.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many spotlight points for telling upper management that they are making a huge mistake

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They don't care what you think.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah thanks, I knew that!

I just love Mondays.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You were already taxed when they were awarded check your ePay.

It wasn't Lilly but the government that took all the money when Lilly gave you the money in one check. It happens at any company not only Lilly.

"The Internal Revenue Service considers severance pay as supplemental income and, as such, taxes it according to the employee's tax rate. ... If an employer provides severance pay -- many do not -- the work contract or employee handbook provides the details of the compensation. If you, as the employer, pay the severance pay in the employee's final check along with wages, calculate the severance pay deductions along with the regular deductions."

Hey at least we saved 9 million dollars ... and US based employees can't even be given a penny because of HR.