Pain Management Contract

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by Anonymous, Dec 2, 2014 at 7:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't believe these numbers are even close to accurate, but whatever. Generic will reign supreme. Just ask the Lipitor folks. The GE reps I've met were a nightmare.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Of course, generic wins in the end.
    Question is when is the end?

As for GE reps...some are crem de la crem, very experienced at big pharma companies. Good resumes now making little. Like many people in pharma most were subject to a thinning of the industry...

Data shows most of pharma are continuing to downsize, diplace, layoff and work toward a fraction of previous staffing...

No place for the young reps who want a career...sad day has come.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where are you in MA? Salem/Quincy territory still open on their website. Who's your manager?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am in mass and got job

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When are we getting the cars?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In MA 2 territories have been assigned.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Both have been filled. Isn't that just wicked?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Got my offer yesterday - deep south.

$63K, home study starts March 4th and in Vegas March 23rd for one week. Car allowance of $600 and .19 per mile until fleet cars come in Q2.

My process was super short -

Day 1 - recruiter called me and phone interviewed me, skipped the SPARK online interview, set up F2F for the next day
    Day 2 - F2F interview
    Day 2 - verbal job offer
    Day 3 - written job offer and onboarding process began

Managers are starting training next week so a lot of them wanted to get their people in place so they can concentrate on that. Offers have to be made by 2/12.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Drug not covered. Cars will not arrive and contract will end @9 months. Good luck

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Decent salary for the DEEP SOUTH. Crap if you dont live in the boons.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No drug coverage. Az will not pick u up and don't hold your breath waiting for your car.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very believable and probably why its not being put on a direct team.
    Easy hire, easy fire...

Right?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Car = carrot.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Eh, I don't really care about the car, I would prefer the car allowance and mileage, I just thought I would pass along the info I was given. I'm good either way - my personal car is paid for so it's no big deal to me personally.

I realize a lot of you are jaded about past experiences but for some of us this is a great opportunity. After some bad situations, I'm thrilled about this opportunity and plan to make the best of it for however long it lasts.

A lot of us took for granted how great we had it during the pharma good ole days (late 90s to early 2000s) and aren't appreciative of the fact that things aren't going back to how they were.

I'm super happy to have this job and hope to meet some of you in Vegas at the end of March!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what specialty with AZ team?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very Truthful post for once. This is the salary range across the nation it doesn't matter where you live. Some salaries may even be a little lower with no pain experience

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For the experienced reps who can do the job without much preparation its an insult. Most people I know would need a second job or third job to get by on that. Let them hire inexperienced for this and have the managers pull their hair out with all the months of field training those people will need.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Believe it. Didn't they do this to manuf directs at one point?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey pompous moron, this is pharma "sales". A dyslexic monkey could do this job and the industry knows that now. No more bloated salaries for experienced whiny hacks like you anymore. Time to catch up to your new reality dumbo.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey pompous moron, this is pharma "sales". A dyslexic chimp could do this job and the industry knows that now. No more bloated salaries for experienced whiny hacks like you anymore. Time to catch up to your new reality dumbo.