Colorado mgr.

Discussion in 'Teva Respiratory' started by Anonymous, Sep 30, 2014 at 6:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Totally agree! Anyone who screws this up is a total nut job

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This must be a joke or someone who is not actually in the field. The quotas are high with high marketshares and reps are micromanaged to death. If this is a cake walk, I want to know what territory because that is not the norm of anyone I know.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard the Richmond Va manager is the biggest nightmare.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what happened to the san francisco RM last week??

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Management, It's us against them. Take videos at the meetings, record ride along sessions. How long would it take for these brilliant minds to say, or do, something they could get fired for? They track you, so track them back.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This division has totally changed. It is no longer a cake walk and we are no longer specialty reps. Management wants to replace good salespeople with entry level replacements. Anyone with any experience wishing to join this absolute shit show should seek counseling. They are going to need it! Anyone notice the firing going on in order to keep furor paying the retention bonus?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Specialty reps! That's funny

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Paranoid much? Let us know when the Xanax kicks in... douche.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Xanax isn't used to treat paranoia. You may, or may not, be a douche. But you sound like something even worse, a manager.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard this guy is so off the charts the reps contacted an attorney. Should be interesting.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Karma baby!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HR will cut him loose. They've done it before.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I sure hope so because the stress is causing all of us reps to have crying fits and to shit our self everyday! We are all sad victims and need help please!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Poser. As the manager UR Colorado ass will soon be gone! Bwahahahaha!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are truly a manager on this site posting blather, it wont take long.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hatchet man is all he is, why else is this his 3rd posting as manager. Only thing shorter than his lack of vision is probably his dick.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so confident and yet I see his name on the bottom of the performance charts. This company does well when it has great leaders as managers.......and when we don't have good leaders, it does not just magically happen. The industry just doesn't work like that anymore.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I get up and go put my 8 hours in for my pay. Funny thing is I've never had a problem with my manager. Try it, it might work for you too.
    If the manager is at the bottom of the rankings then they should be micro-managing the reps. Get your numbers up and there is no issue IMO.