How many reps have been fired

Discussion in 'Meda' started by Anonymous, Jan 5, 2015 at 9:03 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

in just the past few months? Is the plan to fire everyone and start all over with a group unknowing sheep?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fired? People are leaving this joke because the writing is on the wall. You know it's going to hit the fan when home office staff is jumping ship.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Were there really territories that were eliminated? According to a letter from Joey?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes - I know of at least two. Right before Christmas too.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We're they performance based or just elimination of territory? Thank you for your response.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you really think they'd eliminate a territory that was doing well?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doing well with what? Edluar? No one is doing well with Aerobid.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought you were just being a d!ck trolling when I looked up Edular, and you said Aerobid. No wonder there are so many positions open. How is meda even in operation.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Title should be "SIC- Sad irrelevant company.
    Reminds me of dead man walking.
    Nice to see all the meaningless promotions that are being bestowed upon the people who haven't left.
    Everyone's a winner at Meda. Now where is MC and her 10-50 100 points jargon?
    Right how long till lil Joe gets the boot. I am sure they are hiring at Cheerleading RUs
    How many teams, division and now companies can one person oversee the demise of?
    Oh -forgot Onsolis was picked on by the mean FDA
    KC- how is the Retention campaign going? still farting rainbows out your country ...

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What does Meda promote now that Dymista is OTC? GSK's coupon makes it more affordable than any coupon Meda offers. Seems like Teva is the only place to be if you want to stay in the stuffy nose market.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't confuse fired with folks running away from this pathetic little generics shop. Seems like good people leave about every other week.