Why Tom Griffin has failed as a leader and failed Bayer Healthcare

Discussion in 'Bayer' started by Anonymous, Oct 15, 2010 at 4:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Leave tom alone? He ruined this place inside and out. I am just glad he's gone, now he's watson's problem until they fire him but one thing is for sure...he will never be employed here again. So sure everyone leave him alone and be glad he's gone.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Damn, so this mofo finally left! Too bad I quit over a year ago to miss him getting fired. That dude TG was drivin' bayer into the ground, maybe now with him gone you guys have a chance.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kudos to Bayer for firing Tom Griffin and Marvin Spears, now they need to finish and get rid of Sherri Ferstler. She is a waste of salary since he job is unjustified and she has very little clue of whats going on. It is nice not listening to her say "flawlessly execute" every other sentence, what a moron.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HAHAHAHA this is too funny....please go look at the watson pharma board. Those follks have already figured him out. Looks like he is doing the same he did to BDC.

Bayer, thank you once again for firing this clown. This bud is for you!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HOT OFF THE PRESS: Tommy Boy is coming back to Bayer diabetes as an early Christmas present! He is going to finish driving the final nail into the coffin for this crap hole! Down with the business and up with the admin work.....ARRRRRRRR! Butt Pirates for life!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is sad is that he has been gone for over a year now and this place has still not been able to recover from what him and his retarded pfizer cronies did. Time to get rid of the last pfizer cronie...hope she gets what she deserves....a pink slip

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This bud is for you TG, you and your pfizer cronies have ruined this place and changed bayer forever.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here's a great idea....lets hire some pfizer folks!!! Whoop Whoop!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can we hire some more "winners" from pfizer? I think they put us right in position to be #1 in the BGM market next year! Here we come! Gooooo Bayer

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Folks the down hill slide all started with the hiring of Clyde Grimm from Abbott back in the early 1990's. He ran off all the older employees who knew what the hell they were doing. His ego preceded his ineptness though.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here we are years later and this place still has not recovered due to his ignorant decisions.

12. Bo_b Russe_y

Bo_b Russe_y Guest

He sure can throw a wicked fast ball.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where is Tommy Boy? Did he finally get a job as a PE teacher?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is Fherri Serstler still spreading it like butter for black dongsat all the meetings?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tommy G recently got fired from actavis....

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who cares about TG. He's was a drive by. Total waste

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL! So True!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very interesting to read all of these posts about TG. He did the exact same thing at Actavis and anyone that had to work/interact with him, were miserable. As my boss said --- "the worst 2 years of my life working for Griffin". Sounds like this is a shared feeling by all, both past and most likely current!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yo Tommy G, where you be?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tom, what company are you ruining right now?