Contrave noise

Discussion in 'Vivus Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Oct 11, 2014 at 4:27 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is anybody hearing anything on the streets. Takeda must be talking about it because a couple doctors have brought it up. I haven't seen any samples in clinics though. What up? what are you hearing?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only thing I'm hearing is how full of shit this company is that we work for. I had a interview a few days before our lovely meeting. I sure wish that I could have tore them a new one by saying on the last day during my presentation, it would go like this. Dr I know Qsymia is very expensive, yes sir a realize that insurances don't pay for it, but dr guess what? They can stick this sorry job up their ass because I'm out of here. I can't wait to tell my sorry manager how I really feel. I wonder why he still has a job, everyone on his team has reported him for many different things. He will be loosing several reps soon, we are just waiting on a phone call.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is the manager

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you the end is coming?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lolol it's all downhill from here

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone been asked to interview for competition? It would be hard knowing our drug is better but bonus is pretty nil in my territory and mainly poor and medicaid area and 70 bucks is sweet deal?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dear Q rep,
    I find it sad that to try to get 1 prescription you have to tell lies to doctors about your competitors Bel and Contrave!
    The doctors are disgusted by your sleazy attempts to get them to right your drug. They don't like you, quit while your ahead and take the few Rx's you have left. This is now a battle between bel, Contrave and Sax. You are rightfully left in the dust!!! BYE BYE!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This must be abC rep. The word is write, not right do big dummy. You are the same rep with the silly haircut and a turd body. After you learn to spell, maybe you can be taken seriously, until then, F off. You big dummy. By the way, drs love to hear the real truth about C efficacy, or should I say, lack of efficacy. 3-4% not very impressive.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They say the same about your recommended dose but you never promote that number for weight loss!!!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why are the Contrave reps coming to our site as they know we way behind them and we won't be making bonus = we really don't give a s#%+
    about what they say! Time to move on folks.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because it is fun to tease the shit out of you!!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because this rep has been on our boards since we launched. He has been silent on ours for a few weeks and just wanted to say hi!!!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How can anyone be losing share to C. 3-4% share and all the risks and AE is soon easy to sell against. My rxes have gone up since their uhhh launch. Few Drs rx because they like price at first then, they realize cheap is just that.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And here is the other guy lol

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i have never in my life seen a contract rep that is so passionate to defend Q on cafepharma. the stock is plummeting and its over. paycheck to paycheck. Tex

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fyi, unlike you, don't need the paycheck to survive. Every job in pharma is contract. There is no assurance in this industry. Just hate hearing uneducated people spewing garbage like yourself

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

POMC= puke on more Contrave

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

your a contract rep. just let that soak in.

this is what i say when you are out there hustling so hard.

"hey doc, good to be working for takeda. the Q rep is a contract rep and he doesn't know what day his contract will be up. so how do you feel writing his drug? yeah i thought so. so lets make some cash on some fat folks say we. eh atta boy doc!"

mmm marinate in that pdi plumper

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do u think any dr will rx an inferior product just because it may be a contract rep? You are clearly very stupid, half of the Q reps are employees of Vivus and within a couple of months, every Q rep will be a Vivus employee. Again, I will put my resume against yours any day and also my appearance against you and your goofy face and turd, girl-like physique. By the way, Takeda has a great reputation in the industry(Actos). How does it feel getting outperformed by our 150 reps? Cello player.