Is RMSR Training Important or Needed?

Discussion in 'Job-Seekers' started by Anonymous, Nov 13, 2008 at 3:16 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The industry created the Certification to help sales people enter the medical device business. It is one of the most product driven and technical industries with its only rules, regulations, payment systems with insurance (Medicare, Medicaid, etc.). The RMSR is important to acquire for those looking to break into the business.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, too bad it is not accredited or recognized. It is pretty worthless, unless you have a young child -- you can let them check for the numerous errors to help teach them rudimentary English grammar, spelling, and composition. But your joining will help Diane and her 'freinds' have a jolly holiday.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I will be using you as well!!!!

Harry Rod - Bumfuk, Ky

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i was worried that my rmsr training materials might not be useful. but yesterday my relatives were over for thanksgiving and we ran out of toilet paper. you guys are super awesome.

hugh jakazz janitor at johnson and johnson

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, I can't believe you 'new nothing' about 'terminolgy'. You seem articulate enough to have proof read the training for this brain trust!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Read post 193, and you will see how wrong you are!

Anita Hott-Peace Industry Sales Trainer

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I sincerely (unlike some of the high schoolers above) really found the RMSR Certification vocational program to be very informative and useful.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have been a Sales Trainer for the medical device industry for over 17 years and I can tell you that the RMSR Certification as well as any type of vocational industry training will only qualify a candidate for a career in the industry. I have applauded the association for years and respect the RMSR Certification like thousands of others in the industry.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good to see that the RMSR program works for applicants. I called Diane and she was great!!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Note to Diane:

Some tips for trying to fool people into thinking that your bogus and anonymous testimonials are real and from multiple, discreet persons:

1.) Don't post one response minutes after another -- especially in the early morning hours on the Saturday of a holiday weekend. Nobody believes that anyone (let alone multiple people) is getting online at 5-6am EST to extol the virtues of your claptrap.

2.) Change up your word choices, writing style, and format every once in a while. It shows effort, creativity, and intelligence: All the things that you also skipped in composing your glorified pamphlet heretofore known as 'RMSR'. Three posts in a row each describe your worthless product as "the program" and "vocational certification". What a coincidence!

Are you this naive and deluded to think at this point in this thread that you are actually fooling anybody? Are you so passive aggressive that you cannot help your fallacious responses. Or do you think everybody else is this stupid? I'm guessing the latter -- that would help to explain why your product is so remedial in both scope and composition.

3.) Answer the unending requests to provide valid accreditation for your organization and your course. Post a link to an actual current medical sales opportunity that specifically mentions NAMSR or RMSR in the job description, job requirements, or employment application.

Please, no more unverifiable testimonials from made up or anonymous sources. I am going to forward a link to any post made here that identifies itself as coming from an actual industry employee to the respective company's HR department. Also, no more generalized platitudes about "industry standards and requirements" (unless you can accurately detail those specific guidelines AND prove that the relevant company recognizes that your product specifically satisfies their needs).

As entertaining as this diatribe is, in the end you are contemptible. You are stealing money and offering false hope to desperate people in desperate times. Do yourself a favor during this holiday season and do some soul searching and look for an honest job.

At the very least splurge on a thesaurus, learn how to use spellcheck, and hire an editor. But then you will still be vile.

PS- You may want to consider answering your phone messages or emails - even after you have taken people's money. I know, customers can be such a PIA.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Diane, thanks for all of the help and for talking to me when I needed it.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

QUOTED FOR TRUTH!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

looks like the namsr troll got owned. again. friggin hysterical. jsut when this thread slows down they show up again and good times folow. best thanksgiving evar!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a joke

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you for coming to my defense and squashing the naysayers with your detailed and highly specific and verifiable personal testimonial!

If anybody else wants to talk, call anytime: 800-LOL-RMSR

D

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

your industry-required, standard-setting, vocational certification course may be be riddled with errors. your customer service may suck. your lavish praise may all be fictional. but you guys is still the bestest in my book!

harry balzack
    anonymous douchebag

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cafepharma really needs to police this blog. The profanity is vulgar and I would not trust any blog from a person using profanity. Too many high school kids blogging with no idea of what they are saying.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who has the sailor mouth on this blog, I don't believe anything they are talking about

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is indeed vulgar and highly offensive!

Especially the concept of pretending to be a legitimate, industry-recognized organization just to dupe unsuspecting people looking into forking over their hard-earned money.

Despicable!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

to poster 217/218 (diane). you may want to read post 210. don't worry about answering the questions - we know you can't. but please show a little variety in your posts. youre jsut phoning it in at this point