Trumenba Co-Promote

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Jan 27, 2015 at 9:27 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will Sigma Tau Pharma co-promote Trumenba with you guys? Thanks...Be safe in DC

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No but some of the other fraternities on campus will.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To the above poster: That's where your sorry butt needs to be----on campus in school. Because your answer is really childish and stupid. You have probably been with Pfizer under 3 years and have no clue about anything. PUNK!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Considered anger management much?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just in time for the bexsero launch.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've heard from an NVS person that they can hardly make Bexsero, and when they do, they can't get it released.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes we just need to give 2 doses rather than 3

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you got that right - heard that we are now dropping our price to match Bexsero just to secure the business. also will about to get hit hard with fines as soon as the FDA investigates "false claims" that we are able to provide complete protection after the 2nd dose. the 3rd dose is a "booster dose.
    ivy league colleges yale and princeton and a number of other universities went for bexsero.
    first to market did not give us an advantage after all

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not true.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Princeton went with Trumenba.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You mean Providence College.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's true - I know that calls have been made by a Health Department Immunization Nurse to the CDC to inquire about the claim that Trumenba provides complete protection after the 2nd dose - This Health Department is considering implementing a mass vaccination campaign at one university to quell a current outbreak.
    We are F&*&k up - another Corporate Integrity Agreement coming soon.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do You Trumemba? EarthWind&Fire classic back in the day.... OldSchool....That's how I roll! 300 doses YTD! I'm going to Hawaii....