Business for sale

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by Anonymous, Oct 27, 2014 at 9:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Listen guys....I'm hard up against it. Got creditors on my back, and barely making payroll.
    I've heard that Rotech buys dme's, and even keeps on former owners as location managers sometimes.
    My plan.
    Sell out to Rotech, but simultaneously work on opening another branch of my own nearby.
    Then i steal all the patients (maybe some equipment too), and WHAMMO.....I'm back on solid ground.
    Sound doable?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

just one problem,your a bullshitter

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sounds like a match made in heaven,buy failing companys and save the work of making them fail.and even go one better and take the failure of an owner and make him manage it,perfect.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nationals arent buying anyone right now aside from larger regional companies.

Local guys are being bought for patient base and equipment only. Employees, buildings, vehicles, computers, etc...No chance.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"bullshitter"- Yo Mamma!
    I saw it happen, not once.... but TWICE.
    But hey....Let's not dwell on the past. Just move forward from here on out.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've changed my mind.
    Think I'll buy Rotech instead.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

your a misfit

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I got dibbs.
    As soon as i get my tax refund.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is no need for this company to continue. The former CEO kept a failing company going in order to take out his large salary. Once he retired and built his Mansion in Florida there really is not purpose for Rotech to continue.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I believe had it not been for the government's hcfa liability of the many capped Rotech patients, the court would have ruled differently in the BK proceedings. Rotech would well likely not be here (at least in name).
    The government protects itself first and foremost. What is legal and immoral usually only counts when there is not a government interest insofar as the courts are concerned.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it will all be over soon.