Superbowl party

Discussion in 'Jazz Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Feb 4, 2013 at 10:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

did anyone have fun last night? would have rather been at a local bar or even home for the game. Anywhere but with the Jazz idiots.
    Only plus were the ladies away from home and hubby. Some nice looking and eager ladies!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Always the case bro at Jazz meetings. Most have a few extra lbs but gives you a little Cush for the push. Scoooooore

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You people are idiots.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeppers, I always thought that as well. I mean it was way too easy to score Jazz tail. Never could figure out why those Jazzer women were so easy to have your way with.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have discussed some things with Jermaine about meetings. We shall be working on a new plan for promoting decorum at future meetings. We, at Jazz Pharma have been somewhat negligent in doing this over the last several years and it's past time. Exceptional social inter- action such has been described on postings over the years and most recently may become harmful to our desire to promote solid family values. Over the next several months, be advised of policy changes for meetings. Tameka Pickett in HR will follow- up.

LaToya Jazz
    Asst. Dir. Sales& Board Member

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Say what giiiiiiiiirl?????? You were always one of the jazzers providing after hour in room entertainment.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think you got the wrong sista.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Noppers she knows it too. Lets just say she liked to use her feet under the table at the bar to get a guys attention.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get jiggy wif' it....

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She was not concerned about scent. It was all about her foot getting to my flag pole so my flag would get raised.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get some......... Got some......... It's the Jazz way........

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh yea, lots of old hags looking to get lucky. Wow

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I for one think it takes a lot of chutzpah for the big fella to make it "mandatory" that we all be away from family/friends for a party and then not show up. Showed an incredible lack of sensitivity to how one might be viewed.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hah! Good point. Hadn't really thought of it that way but you're right.

I'm more concerned about being showered with praise about the performance and then not getting even a trickle of love vis a vie do-ray-me if ya knows what I'm sayin. Could ya give a little bit back? Stop patting yourselves on the back for having such a great "culture" (which is shut up and drink the Kool Aid, by the way) and give the masses what they really want which is the Benjamins y'all.

Haven't been here as long as some but in former lives when a company continued to buck up culture, the translation is "we love ya but we won't pay ya". Period. You like working here so you'll stay.

DGMW. It's a good living, but compared to true biotech where I've been, it's running at 70% or so. All I'm sayin.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't fight it. Get your pole polished off at the next meeting.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your "pole" needs to be put away at the next meeting. Jermaine wants all poles to be at military rest if you get my drift. Anyone caught trying to raise their pole at a meeting is subject to reprimand, or possible dismissal. Either way, you will have a very hard time from then on. It could affect future promotions.

Tameka Pickett, HR

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One does not have to look very far at Jazz meetings to have his pole put at attention. Mgmt/home office women are on a prawl at meetings.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Women here may be on a "prawl" at meetings. However, my advice for job security is to keep your pole tucked away and under wraps during meetings.

Tameka Pickett, HR

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sh!t I am pole vaulting my way to the top here at Jazzland. I've already bagged a couple of mgmt level Jazz Broads.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now guys, you wanna' pole vault your way to the top- be careful! You ain't goin' too far if your pole becomes damaged! I will make sure no vaulter gets promoted if your pole becomes "famous" at any of our future meetings. I want to maintain Jazz's reputation at the pinnacle of the pharmaceutical industry!

- Jermaine Jazz Jr.
    - Dir. Sales/ Op.