Rick Jones

Discussion in 'On Call' started by Anonymous, Jan 26, 2014 at 9:37 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is RJ a DM with this company? Feedback appreciated...

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He was until the Pfizer contract ended.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I worked for him recently and really enjoyed it. He was a great boss and manager.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm Rick Jones bitch

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, I'm Rick Jones sucker!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great guy!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't talk any shit about Rick. If you are lucky enough to work with him, he is a true mentor and a joy to work for, really, one of the best managers I've ever worked with. Motivates, not interfering, a lot of life experience and he knows how to gauge the mood of your office and doesn't try to take over a call, he just compliments things if you need him to. Super guy...Managers can make or break you and he knows how to build morale in his team.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I like Rick. He is a good manager, but no one is better than Diane Garratt!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well if that's true then Diane must be really great because I know I would work for Rick anywhere. Thats great that this company gets it and hires good people and good reps. All the reps I've worked with have been solid also.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I also worked for Rick in TX on the Pfizer flex time contract. Fantastic to work with.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

he's a two faced jerk

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. He must have conned whoever started this thread

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually for the pharmaceutical industry....he is one H of an upstanding guy...and that says it all my friend

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He's a saint as far as the pharmaceutical industry goes...Actually, that says a lot.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just replied twice...and no post..I love Rick Jones....but hate the paranoia and crazy BS of pharma period.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rick is super. I would give anything to have his love child!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Um, there is a problem here. You're a dude. How you gonna have his love child?