Suck it naysayers, Rytary is approved!

Discussion in 'Impax Labs/Global' started by Anonymous, Jan 8, 2015 at 9:09 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yippee!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh, that's great!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good luck selling it ! LOL!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good luck selling it?

Selling it is the easy part.

FDA approval was the hard part.

Don't be absurd.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree the hard part is getting it approved however,

Cost is key-Getting it paid for is not that simple. Also-will neuros RX this when IR may be more effective? The absurdity resides in your naiveté-how long have you been in this industry cupcake? Oh ya-you are a founders club member right? Bet Fatholi loved you! Lol!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yup. Good luck selling it. Enjoy those field visits every 10 business days. Will be a cake walk for sure. ha!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How's it going? Heard you had a great meeting! Lol!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone have suggestions on good places to go out at the launch meeting? Fun bars, good restaurant???

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How did that happen? Did they finally bring a sanitation crew in hazmat suits to clean up Hayward ? Did they finally find someone who could provide proper analysis on efficacy and safety?

Somebody called in some favors on this stinker, and did Larry a solid.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So -how ya'll doing? Has this been all you expected?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

because those with Parkinson's market monitoring report due want to know, for free.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow-little sensitive? Sounds like it is great there now! Lol!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How are those field rides going? Lol!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Say it's not so........Impax and Prostrakan?? Really?? Why??

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have been contacted by a recruiter about a position with Impax. I'd like to have some intelligent feedback on how things are going with Impax and its newly promoted product. What is the culture like, what is the honest opinion of the outlook for the future?. I don't want to leave my present position for another debacle that I am dealing with now. I see that the other product Zomig nasal spray is the other promoted product and know that has been approved for a long time and must be coming off patent soon. Your help is appreciated, fellow tenured pharma rep wishes all the best!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rytary is not flying off of the pharmacy shelves as hoped. In fact sales have slowed to a snail's pace. The dose conversion is confusing the physicians, the coverage is atrocious, and management has no clue what to do to fix things. The current culture is to keep the sales force concerned on whether or not they will be brought over to Impax from Inventiv. An email was actually sent out to the sales force letting them know what the new Impax insurance would be, but also included a disclaimer saying just because you received this email doesn't mean you will be brought on board to Impax from Inventiv. The entire sales force is actively looking for a steady job. I honestly can't think of any representative that is happy working for Impax. Only take this position if you have no other options and just need a paycheck.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The above post is spot on. The culture right now is fear based with high management looking at every rep's daily call activity and having calls made to the offices to verify if reps were there. They are in a panic trying to save the sinking ship with a drug that most doctors don't see a need for.