MD Clinician Sales Team Quitting En Masse Thanks to DC

Discussion in 'Roche' started by Anonymous, Jan 11, 2015 at 8:33 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How much more incompetence does Sales Director Delena Carite have to show before the entire Clinician Sales Team walks? She's clueless to how much she's dragged the team and its morale to the lowest point. So many reps are interviewing elsewhere. The minute bonuses (if you can call them that) are handed out, people are going to jump ship.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yeah, the 8-9 and 4-5 hours each day to do your busy work instead of any sales. itscomical how obvious it is that she doesn't know the first thing about sales. Our team makes fun of her constantly she's a complete joke

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

whose leaving?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

does itreally matter? they'll just go find someone who's just lost there job and is desperate enough to take the $60k base salary. it'll take them 6 months t find out that the position is just busy work and not real sales. By then Delena will have been promoted again

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the people that actually work get the shaft
    The corporate lackies get the promotions

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sad

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BUT DELENAS OVER 100% TO GOAL FOR 2014. SHE MUST BE DOING SOMETHINGRIGHT. LOL!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yeah- playing the Roche corporate game. She doesn't even speak to the sales team. We get 1 email a quarter from her. The managers despise her because she abuses them. When we're at meetings she hard,y speaks to anyone. She hides in the opposite room of where the sales team is. its awkward and obvious she is socially inept too

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TELL ME ABOUT IT. SHE LOOKS LIKE A SCARED NOUSE. AND WHAT ABOUT HER GOING INTO HER PERSONAL LIFE WHEN SHE DOES ADDRESS THE SALES TEAM? SO PAINFUL. MAYBE SHE SHOULD JUST KEEP QUIET FOR GOOD.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

she's mean to the managers because they actually know how to sell. They know shes completely incompetent. I don't know how they can take it

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're so right

On another note- what exactly are we doing for a week at Nasm? I'm dreading every minute

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PRETENDING TO BE INTERESTED IN HIV AND HCV I GUESS EVEN THOWE DONT GET PAID FOR EITHER
    AVOIDING DOING THE REAL WORK THAT WE COULD BE DOING IN THE FIELD
    BEING FIRCE FED THE ROCHE KOOLAID
    WINNING MORE BROWNIE POINTS FOR DELENA
    LISTENING TO RIDDLE SAY INAPPROPRIATE THINGS TO WOMEN
    WATCHING THE MANAGERS BITE THERE TOUNGUES ALL WEEK

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

watching Delena win the big sales trip thanks to our team's hard work and her ignorance!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At least PDI and Chris Norris treated us with respect. Can we just talk about the STUPID MBO's??? Talk about treat us like children!!!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't get me started on the MBO's. My whole team has done nothing but bitch about it for months. Spend $6200+ on doctors lunches or else you don't get part of a $5000 yearly bonus. Makes total sense- NOT. So stupid

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

two people in my district interviewing. Two others on S team- that I heard of & sounds like good openings. Don't give up there are good jobs out there

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so truuuuuuuuuuuu, esp about riddle. never seen anything like it. im a man and he shocks me sometimes. His poor wife

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard only 2 hours of hpv- the rest corporate dog & pony show

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hope we get 8 more hrs of sales force for MAM's not TSM's!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wouldn't be surprised if the whole west team left after what chancellor did. He screwed them so bad