DREADING UPCOMING MEETING IN ORLANDO

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by Anonymous, Jan 15, 2015 at 5:29 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The hotel isn't a great one folks. I saw pictures of bed bugs. uggghhh What's the schedule? Is it going to be non-stop role playing. I'm, to the say the least, not looking foward to it. Plus, the weather stinks up North, and I hope flights are not canceled and we go through all of that hassle trying to get there. Flying out of the NorthEast isn't the easiest. And, please no team building crud. give us some free time.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Free time. That's precious.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is NO free time! Who are you kidding?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Role Play, Role Play.. Were talking bout Role Play not a real lunch or appointment. Seriously, were talking bout Role Play.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love meetings. Especially the fact that I can't evacuate my colon for a week.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ugggh dreading it. I saw bedbugs in the pictures too.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are you talk about? The hotel is awesome and the meeting facilities and food quality are always top notch. Stop whining (which it is like a child) and be grateful you work for a great organization like Amgen. If you don't like it here and all the benefits that come with the job then quit.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh TB, let it go.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get together with the people in your District who fly out of the same airport, and keep calling your DM that you can't get a flight because they are all booked, and then show up on Wednesday. It has worked before!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am so glad to be gone from the Amgen nightmare.
    There is a good life to be had after Amgen.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then why are you in this board ? Because you're a T R O L L L O S E R !

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Check out the reviews. They aren't really good. There are reported cases of bedbugs.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The bubble in which you exist prevents you from taking solid advice. The person isn't a troll. They're merely stating how things have gone for them. They didn't tell you about Humira or offer you a job. Learn to differentiate in life rather than just saying that everything is epic or the worst ever.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I totally agree.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The hotel is not "awesome". It is a low-rent hotel. Check out the reviews.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about instead of spending your time reading hotel reviews, you actually go out and do your job? I have never gone to an Amgen meeting that wasn't at top standards. You really have your priorities screwed up and should be grateful to have a job here.

What a bunch of whiners!!! Oh bed bugs! Oh my!! Get a grip

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I"m not the o/p but bed bugs are not anything to fool with.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'd rather have no job if it means I can avoid bed bugs and you.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look at prices--super low

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't wait for the moral boosting flash mob we get to do....really going to take our minds off the great direction coming our way