Worst POA!

Discussion in 'Kyowa Kirin' started by Anonymous, Jan 20, 2015 at 9:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is that how WC did POAs? It sucked wind....what a zoo....I'm still trying to recover from the stupid race ... cancelled my calls this week until my blisters heal ... what a waste of time.....at least we got free booze ....

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The blisters on your feet should be from running as far away from here as possible.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whose stupid idea was it to downgrade our cars? GA or LP? This place sucks!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You lucky to have car! You would have more blisters on feet without car! Smile be happy! Stop complaints!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

all about profit!! ........cegedum-the biggest POS -you get what you pay for!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You think anybody gives a shit about your complaints? As long as profits are delivered, nothing else matters. Be thankful you have your job, your Ford Fucos and you aren't selling Lazanda. And think about the professional development you're getting - priceless.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lazanda is way better than the crap you have!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's amazing- never worked for this company so just randomly looking on cafepharma-this sounds like the same complaints at every pharma company. Pharma is so fake-the poa's, role playing, fake friends, crappy food, roomates, fake calls, ride alongs, pre call plans, all phony but it paid well for a while. Enjoy the ride until it's over! Then the real world begins. Unemployment, interviews, not hearing back, flying out to learn you were down to the final two ans they chose an internal candidate. Did I get this industry correct?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So why post this comment here, on this shitty company's board? If you want to demonstrate your vast knowledge of pharma, why not have posted it on Pfizer or Merck's or AZ's board where more than 3 people will see it? No one even knows this company, nor pronounce it, and there's like 30 people in this whole US division - all trying to get out before the next brilliant Scottish or Japanese decision is made.