Training PAY???

Discussion in 'PDI Shared' started by Anonymous, Feb 5, 2015 at 10:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Am I the only one that did not get paid what was promised for training? Can't believe I accepted this position.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm curious, are all those jobs on PDI-Inc. Career currently, new positions or reps already resigned from this latest contract?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right with you. The little check they sent did not reflect TWO WEEKS OF FULL TIME PAY!
    I made more on unemployment then I did taking this position! YIKES!

The clock is ticking before I put in my notice.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do they really think they can keep good solid sales professionals with these tactics? Who's to blame? Frank A., the regional management? This is crazy! Why not pay reps for the work they provide? PDI pocket the $ client paying and shorting the reps. Too many people working in the home office?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is the training pay in black and white on the contract? If so does your DM's give any kind of explanation or are they just hiding their heads in the sand?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very little information was in black and white in the original contract. The training pay was rolled out as hourly pay based on the times listed on the training agenda. The company figured out the "average" time it would take to complete tasks and paid you accordingly.

First day was a mess of trying to find agenda tasks that in some cases were not available in the training data base. So the time to navigate the DISORGANIZED training data base vs. the agenda was not accounted for.

At interview and hire you were told that you would be paid for TWO WEEKS OF TRAINING. Day one you received a one week agenda that kept being revised.

So the communication from the beginning was FALSE and it wasn't really clear until week two how much training time was going to take place!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In the past training pay was an hourly rate much less than the flat rate.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe this accounts for some of the discrepancy in pay.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the hourly training pay currently?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Check PDI financials...they are flat broke. Stock trades at $1.58/share. They will be out of business if they don't get their ship turned. Now you know why slow pay.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I knew it! Cash flow!!! No wonder Frank was so aloof at training.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many are working basically full time hours and we are getting very little income with zero benefits. I'm working 40 hrs a week and I still don't think that I can hit my numbers.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nothing personal. No sense in whining, this is PDI. WILL NOT Change.... ever! Love it or leave.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If we only work 29 hrs no one will hit thier targeted numbers and they will replace us. This is bullshit.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry to break it to you, but it's 27 hours per week. You can work as many hours as you need. Just can't report.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The report becomes flawed if you do not provide the actual hours worked each week? Many companies reduced the amount of part time hours an employee could work when the Affordable Healthcare Act came into play aka ObamaCare. The company has this work report to provide to the U.S. government, "see they are working within the guidelines of us not having to provide them Obama Healthcare Insurance." Legally you should put down every minute that you work in a week, sadly though you would probably soon be out the door. Just my humble opinion though.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you put over the hours allowed they will send your weekly report back and tell you to adjust it back down to 27 hours. Basically you are working the other 13 for free so that the company does not have to offer you benefits. At one time they had horrible insurance but even that is gone. I wonder how many will quit before summer when they realize they are being totally screwed on their pay.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The idea behind Obama Care is to get low cost insurance for everyone, not to work more with less pay.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You heard it from the head yesterday. Let management know if you do not get your check for full training pay!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's up with this?