TZ

Discussion in 'Galderma' started by Anonymous, Feb 14, 2015 at 4:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Again, all posted threads on TZ have been removed... How does he manage to remove them, is he so afraid about the reality to be seen by SR and HA ?...

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Typical TZ, his ego cannot stand the reality of who he is, same thing happened at Alcon.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Soon I shall remove you . Your leader TZ

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Leader?? Haha!! SR will never remove him!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I like TZ a lot, dude is intense and has a winning mindset. I hope he can see that the A/C team is a sh!tstorm. Sad when Agn, Mrz , Cool Sculpt, Compounds, Alphn, and NEW INJECTABLE Company (June) ALL pay better on ave or plan to - so this NEEDS to be addressed ASAP or more will leave consumer program or NOT. The moral is lower than a midget limbo contest, and MANY companies are looking at B2B sales reps with injectable and cosmetic relationships/experience in all territories. Be a leader, and realize by NOT addressing this its says "we don't care". You are only as good as your reps, if they aren't excited by the IC PLAN (they aren't - it sucks) then you have NO SHOT with Silk Launch, Sales #'s, or Consumer Loyalty Programs. We look forward to a solution NEXT WEEK IN TX! Keep the promise you made to us during the first meeting, we deserve it, if not see ya!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

See ya, wouldn't want to be ya!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dear AC reps stop dreaming and wishing for something that this organization is not capable of giving you. It is all about profit and pay back to your one and only share holder - Nestle they want their money back for the investment and they want their profit first and foremost. All of the posts on Rx division and A and C on this subject are spot on. If you want a better deal and you truly have the game and the talent then take your talents to someone who will recognize and pay you for your contributions. This is not that place for that at this time nor is the current leadership capable of navigating the Derm market place or negotiating proper IC plans and goals for the US sale team. Facts are facts you just have to recognize them as that.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, the IC plan is complex. But, I, and others, are able to make money!! I planned out how and where I had to go in order to grow and I will make more money this qtr than last. Tough yes, but not impossible. The cream will rise to the top and the rest will complain their goal was too high! There isn't another company in this space that will be able to compete with Galderma!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with this post. The IC plan is different and I've heard that they will continue to refine if it isn't working as expected. Every company has high goals these days so I would rather give this company the benefit hidden in so much doubt than second guess every decision being made. Nestlé is an amazing company and given time Galderma will expand its portfolio and grow this business.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BS on both of these posts. This is a Pharma IC plan. It will not motivate true sales professionals that are in these positions for the money. We can work an Rx job, work less hours, have less stress and earn more money. You ask for a sense of urgency with sales performance everyday so why should sales wait until you figure out what comp plan works. Show me the money.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Of course Rx is less stressful....perhaps that is why AC is a promotion.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: A/C Div
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Anonymous
    I too have no clue why the RX reps are chiming in on the A/C Page. As for A/C we must call a spade a spade. Galderma has managed to ruin A/C as we know it. Aesthetics was a great place to work at Medicis and many people even made money at Valeant. Congrats Galderma- due to impossible goals and an absolutely sh!t IC plan that requires a pythagorean theorem to decipher= Major TURNOVER happening at EVERY position. Goal Attainment is at an all time low. Here is another 1st! You are launching a NEW INJECTABLE product in the US with a deflated and demotivated sales force. Great DMs, KAMs, and Experienced Reps are leaving (during a launch?) and will continue to leave in droves if you don't fix this and pay them! Allergan owns this market and pumps tons of money into DTC ads. Merz is the cheapest and blocks us with TONS of samples. We are just Galderma and have no real identity! Asp is a great program but it is a small piece of the puzzle. A consumer loyalty program will help to move and sell products, but do NOT think it will keep people from leaving. If you want to fix this and stop the bleeding.

1. SET REALISTIC GOALS
    2. IC BONUS- You know, why we work! Make it simple pay per point- the NEW IC PLAN SUCKS!
    3. Incentivize Silk- 10X the points for a Silk order... this launch has been an embarrassment! If you want to know why sales are low= the price of the product is too high and there is very little incentive to sell a brand new product in terms of IC- WTF?

We don't need Leaders sending long negative emails or pointing fingers on who is to blame, we need Leaders to step up and make positive changes! If you do this, the sales force will be motivated, if not you will continue to see a mass exodus. People are working hard but there is a huge miss going on here- LEADERS WE ARE EAGER TO SEE HOW YOU HANDLE THIS! - The front line!

I guess this answers the question why there is soo much turnover in A/C during a f'in NEW Product launch. I looked into a A/C job after yrs in RX. Stevie Wonder can see this IC plan sucks!
    if this is not fixed ASAP there will be 30-80 openings by Q2. Best of luck to this division, I am so glad I didn't switch!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

last qtr ave payout in ac was approx 18, this qtr it will be 10 in ac. i predict a mass exodus, but its obvious that team up members don't give a hoot about the mgrs and reps. keep selling the disney experience y'all or move on- nobody cares

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your negativity is deafening!!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I made $34,000 in Q4. I'm hoping for another $30 plus in Q1. WTF are you talking about?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha! Ya right. You finished at 170% of quota? Or 150% with the kicker. No one finished at that attainment. Nice try.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ah, check again! There are some reps in the "south" that made those numbers

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have we forgotten what this thread is about? TZ! But... Let's talk about the new national sales director BO.. Appointed by (as he claimed on stage last week) Stuart himself. Yes Brian you're in the club... We get it... Go Alcon!